Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Minas Tirith Forums » Reference Material » NEW Tolkien Game - Rare Entries (Page 7)
Author Topic: NEW Tolkien Game - Rare Entries
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Success, I have send my answers!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
uh, full mailbox again?!?!?!?!?!?!
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, you know, I have a weird policy about the MT inbox... [] You can also send me an e-mail. Or use facebook, as you did []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Please wait []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

*is waiting*
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Soon! []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Provided that my network connection had a moment of clarity and decided this game is as important as it is (!), Inc' should now have gotten a PM! [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Ow yeah. []
Zirith
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11256

posted      Profile for Zirith   Email Zirith   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
How many answers have you got so far, Inc' ?

[ 05-19-2012, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: Zirith ]

From: In the Ruins of the Palace of Aurilosse | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I think I have 6, which is sufficient. I was just waiting to see if Glóin would answer [] Results will be posted soon.
Zirith
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11256

posted      Profile for Zirith   Email Zirith   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] [] We're all waiting... [] []
From: In the Ruins of the Palace of Aurilosse | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Patience, patience... []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zirith
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11256

I won't be able to use the internet from Monday.
[] [] [] [] []
Hurry up Inc' []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

*is ashamed* []

Hamfast, I think I have lost your answers... Could you please send me once more via PM ? I will be posting the answers as soon as I get your PM. Sorry about that. []

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry, I'm sure well get the answers soon. Who said that good things are sometimes worth waiting for? Though I must admit that I am always a little dubious, been British, of European counting systems, see Eurovision, but there you go!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Eurovisiooooon! []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Not wishing to hijack this thread but till we get the answers I don't suppose it matters, it was a fix! []
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with you, Hamfast. There's no way the UK entry was better than Norway's. []

[ 06-01-2012, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Glóin the Dark ]

From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*didn't watch the ESC - has only heard the Norwegian entry*

Thank you, Gloin []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I haven't heard any of the entries...
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I thought Eurovision was fairly dull this year, and as for our entry... I'm with Glóin. Not that Norway was brilliant. (Sorry!) [] I DID like the winning entry, but Turkey's Man-Boat was the real highlight.
Zirith
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11256

Um... we may be slightly deviating drom the topic here []
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] Zirith.

[]

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Reference Material » NEW Tolkien Game - Rare Entries (Page 7)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help