Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Minas Tirith Forums » Reference Material » NEW Tolkien Game - Rare Entries (Page 6)
Author Topic: NEW Tolkien Game - Rare Entries
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ooooh, nice! As Hamfast says, something to look forward to!
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The Woodwose
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3503

posted      Profile for The Woodwose   Email The Woodwose   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What she said.
From: I'm a wose darn it! I live in the WOODS!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Point taken.

*had 4 questions ready* []
I'll try and post the new game this week.

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I have SO much to do that I've put that aside for a while. I'm sorry. I still have those 4 questions ready, but I don't think I'll have time to get something done until March 22nd. Stay tuned and don't hesitate to post here if I forget aftewards. []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Busy can be a problem. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

This weekend. Promise.
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Okay, after months of delay, here is at last the fourth session ! Thank you all for your patience []

0) Name a horse that appears in the Lord of the Rings.

1) Name a chapter of the Lord of the Rings in which Varda is mentioned.

2) Name (in an Elvish language) a species of plants that appears in the Lord of the Rings.

3) Name one of the "armies" that fought in the Battle of the Five Armies.

4) Name one of the first five elves whose deaths are described in the Silmarillion.

5) Name a place whose Sindarin name contains the word calen, "green".

6) Name a queen (consort or sovereign) of Númenor.

There you go ! You have a couple of weeks. []

[ 04-18-2012, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting questions, there, thank you Inc! Never knew the Sindarian for Green before. It's a good thing I have two weeks to think about them. Or look them up if I can!

[ 04-09-2012, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I have changed a question upon realizing I had asked it already. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] Time to hit the books. Nice work, Inc'.
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And just how many times have I read LOTR? And my mind just went totally blank!

Thanks a bundle Inc' []

Sad to say, I shall be hitting the books for this one...

edit: I forgot your apostrophe, mea culpa []

[ 04-10-2012, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] I'm really struggling with one of these! Otherwise I could submit my answers. I'll try to get them done in the next couple of days.
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I amended #2. []
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh! []

I'll have to wait over the weekend as my parents will be visiting but I'm looking forward to it! []

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Inc'! Your PM box is full. []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

It should be fine now.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Thanks! []
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Forgotten, forgotten... []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
As I've been on my hols and as a certain question-master hadn't cleared his mailbox, do you know that I have never had to do that once since I've been on here? I haven't been able to enter my answers yet. Do I still have time?
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Yeah, yeah of course, I'll wait some more [] Only one set of answers
received so far. []

Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oops!

They don't call me Princess of Procrastination for nothing []

Hitting the books right now!

edit: Answers submitted. (I had done part of this.) Not only was this really hard, but then having to second-guess everybody else....

*lies down, and eats cheese*

[ 04-29-2012, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zirith
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11256

posted      Profile for Zirith   Email Zirith   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This looks interesting. I'll try too.
From: In the Ruins of the Palace of Aurilosse | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Reference Material » NEW Tolkien Game - Rare Entries (Page 6)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help