Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Minas Tirith Forums » Reference Material » NEW Tolkien Game - Rare Entries (Page 4)
Author Topic: NEW Tolkien Game - Rare Entries
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The scoring system is weird. []

Okay, if you feel like it I'll get more questions ready soon for a third session ! []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You do that! []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There was too much else that ought to be done. []
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No problem, there will be other sessions []
You did the right things, anyway. []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
More questions! []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I'll try to have some questions ready by Wed. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

4 questions ready. Working on it. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

*looks at watch, resists urge to mutate into a white rabbit*
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am tempted to play this....
Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Come on Inky, it's now Thursday! Pokes Inky with stick!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Sorry sorry sorry, but I left for a few days in Brittany and had no Internet available (nor time to work on some more questions). So I'm still stuck at 4. []

The problem is that I'm leaving again tomorrow and I'm not sure I'll be able to make more questions and post. If worse comes to worst, I'll post when I come back next week. [] Please be patient []

And SSA, of course everyone is welcome to play ! The more, the merrier (and harder [] )

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I'm not good at patience (unless we're talking about the card game), but I'll try. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

No questions yet? []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Sorrysorrysorry but I went away again ! This time I AM back for a couple of weeks, so things should be ready soon. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]

I shouldn't complain really, I've been very busy too and am getting behind with my read-along. []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Here it is ! Sorry it took so long, but I lost the first 4 questions that I had written somewhere. So I had to think of new ones. []

Anyway, here they are ! Hope you like them ! Some of them may involve a little bit more research than last time, but not too much, I promise. [] They're not very diverse because I didn't want you to wait much longer... []

0) Name a constellation devised by Varda when she created the stars.
1) Give the name of an Orc that is mentioned in The Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit.
2) Name a dragon from the Legendarium.
3) Give the name of an human (not the race) from the Lord of the Rings that has at least a line of speech in the book but that doesn't appear in any LoTR PJ movie.
4) Name a primary source of light devised by the Valar/Maiar that is not a star.
5) Describe a poem from the Lord of the Rings that is told by a Hobbit. Be careful to identify it properly.
6) Name a character that has at least one line of speech in both LoTR and The Hobbit.

All the answers must come from LoTR, Silm or The Hobbit. Please read the rules in the first post of this thread. Remember : DON'T POST YOU ANSWERS HERE. Answer only via PM or e-mail. If you have any question, please ask it via PM before answering the game, and I may amend something and post a notice here if there's a problem.

[ 08-28-2011, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Clever. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

quote:
3) Give the name of an human (not the race) from the Lord of the Rings that has at least a line of speech in the book but that doesn't appear in any LoTR PJ movie.
Could you clarify what exactly you mean by 'an human (not the race)'? It might just be me being dumb, but I'm reading it like you want us to name a human who isn't a human. []

Yes, I know, you say to ask questions via PM, but as I'm not asking a specific question, just a clarification that anyone taking part might want, I thought it would be ok here. I'll remove it if you think it necessary. []

[ 08-31-2011, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Well, yeah, I was trying to say that I meant any character that's an Elf, Dwarf, Human or Hobbit but not anything else. I guess I meant "good humanoid" ? []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Aaaaah right, thanks for the info! []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

*is getting there* []
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps this weekend... []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

*healthy reminder* []

I have received two sets of answers so far []

[ 09-10-2011, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Reference Material » NEW Tolkien Game - Rare Entries (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help