Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33 
Minas Tirith Forums » Reference Material » The Password Game #11 (Page 33)
Author Topic: The Password Game #11
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Huh? []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
3. Gothmog?
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
2) []
3) []

You want hints? Honestly I thought these were easy! I bet past password guessers would have eaten them all by know! Really, my scrambled one is so obvious and easy I am amazed no-one has gotten it yet. It is practically staring out at you and is obvious. []

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Aikanáro
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3121

posted      Profile for Aikanáro   Email Aikanáro   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it's been a year. []

Hints now please? []

From: Mar Vanwa Tyaliéva | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, as it's a year for some strange reason I've totally forgotten about this game and sadly I think I've forgotten what the password was! But I think looking at it I can remember some of the clues. So,
3) Think Beren and Luthien. And something created by Feanor and his main claim to fame.
6) Is really staring at you! Think of what Frodo said in reply.
1) is definitely mentioned in book 4. Quite an important part of book 4 actually
2) I have totally and utterly forgotten. I think it's an anagram of some kind, looks like it. You might have to help me!
Oh, if people in general want to scrub this one out as it has been a while and someone think of a new one, fine by me! []

[ 06-18-2012, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Aikanáro
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3121

posted      Profile for Aikanáro   Email Aikanáro   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
1. Minas Morgul/Ithil?
3. Angrist?
6. Proudfoot? Proudfeet? []

I don't want to give up on it quite yet! Just thought it'd be nice to revive the game. Though if you can't remember the password (or #2) we might have to stop when that's all that's left.

From: Mar Vanwa Tyaliéva | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Angrist is correct, but the other isn't though you are warm with Proudfoot. It is a Hobbit and he was at the party. His name is in the sentence as an anagram. Guess to no1 is fairly warm, it is in that country!

[ 06-19-2012, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Reference Material » The Password Game #11 (Page 33)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help