Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33 
Minas Tirith Forums » Reference Material » The Password Game #11 (Page 32)
Author Topic: The Password Game #11
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
New password! Shouldn't take you too long!

1) Flowers grow here. Tamed maybe? Shame about the recent landlord.

2) Brownnose!

3) Sharp! Cut Feanor's Elfhood! Angrist

4) Used for evil but feared by evil. Fire

5) Kings came from his seed but no king was he! Amandil

6) 'Those feet are hairy!' remarked Strider. 'That's cos I'm a Hobbit,' replied Frodo

7) Hurinard. Long remembered in the songs of the Noldor. Radhruin

[ 06-19-2012, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
5) The White Tree ? []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
7) Radhruin
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
4.) fire?
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
5) []
7) [] I thought that was a tricky one!
4) []

[ 01-15-2011, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I just read the chapter about Beren so the name was not far back in my mind. [] But I had to look up on how it actually was written. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
posted      Profile for Durthdil   Email Durthdil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
#5.- Eärendil?
From: Europe | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mithrennaith
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5239
posted      Profile for Mithrennaith   Author's Homepage   Email Mithrennaith   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
#3. Jealousy?
From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

5 []
3 []

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

1. Amon Rûdh?
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sir Ham
Could you please add the correct answers to your original post when you get a chance?

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

1. []

All right, done so the couple of correct answers.

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

5. Amandil?
Mithrennaith
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5239
posted      Profile for Mithrennaith   Author's Homepage   Email Mithrennaith   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
5. Léod?
From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

[] This does fit the clue but no. Think more 2nd age! And possibly Gondarian lineage!

[ 02-02-2011, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
posted      Profile for Durthdil   Email Durthdil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
#5 Eofor
From: Europe | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

3. Selfhood?
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

5) []
3) []

I must admit that I thought some of my clues were quite easy in comparison to other Passwords. I don't know if Brea is reading this??????

[ 02-09-2011, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

5) [] To Amandil! I must have missed that one, sorry about that. Fast moving game, you see I gets confused! []

[ 02-13-2011, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

2. Sauron?
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

2) [] I'm sure this time! []
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
1) Lossarnach?
From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

1) []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hints ? []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have been instructed to guess "Bill" for #2.
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Reference Material » The Password Game #11 (Page 32)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help