Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » Reference Material » Tolkien-Inspired Puns of Middle Earth (Page 2)
Author Topic: Tolkien-Inspired Puns of Middle Earth
Roll of Honor Anariel Aureva
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3741

posted      Profile for Anariel Aureva   Author's Homepage   Email Anariel Aureva   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Woodwose, indeed you are not the only one... []
From: Laurëanórë | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sauron's going to a different club nowadays, where they play Morgoth. []
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lassë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3063

posted      Profile for Lassë   Email Lassë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The angry lawyer just before quitting his boring job:
"trials, smials! legal, smeagol!"
[]

From: Berlin | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I always get Tirion my birthday. []
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
... Shagrat ..... ewwwwww..... []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Flammifer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11407
posted      Profile for The Flammifer   Email The Flammifer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Who’s the fairest of them all?” queried Boromirror.

"Help! I’m out of arrows!” quivered Legolas. []

From: East Bight | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A ship from Umbar loaded with wild boar sailed up Anduin. They had many coarse hairs.
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Flammifer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11407
posted      Profile for The Flammifer   Email The Flammifer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bullroarer was teed-off at the Battle of Greenfields as he Took a Mulligan and yelled “Fore!” long and loud.

[ 03-11-2016, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: The Flammifer ]

From: East Bight | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Flammifer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11407
“Mutton yesterday, mutton today, and blimey, mutton tomorrer!” burped William sheepishly. []
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Took me a minute or two to get that one!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Flammifer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11407
"I cotton to you Rosie m'dear." said Sam wisely. []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Reference Material » Tolkien-Inspired Puns of Middle Earth (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help