Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » History of Middle-earth » Aldarion-Erendis, Who was at fault?
Author Topic: Aldarion-Erendis, Who was at fault?
Beleg
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3671
posted      Profile for Beleg   Email Beleg   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A simple Question really. Who do you think is to be blamed for the failure of their relationship?
Aldarion, Erendis, or Both equally?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Has an Awesome signautre.

From: Pakistan | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Elentári Tintallë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3734

posted      Profile for Elentári Tintallë   Email Elentári Tintallë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would have to say, Erendis. She was too bratty. She doesn't know the meaning of sharing. I think that her selfish behavior caused Aldarion to want to get away from her. She was suffocating him, poor guy.
From: Nórë Vercieva- i Opelë | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm... I disagree. Aldarion was to blame. He shirked his responsibilities, as King's Heir, King and husband.

He knew from the beginning that Erendis wasn't of Elros' line, yet kept her hanging for years. Sure, she wasn'ät the easiest person to deal with... but the greater blame lies with him.

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Elentári Tintallë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3734

posted      Profile for Elentári Tintallë   Email Elentári Tintallë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, well he had more pressing matters than dealing with his bratty wife, like helping out poor Gil-Galad.
From: Nórë Vercieva- i Opelë | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Herendil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1494

posted      Profile for Herendil   Author's Homepage   Email Herendil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Please continue here.
From: Nowadays: The Lord of the Rings Fanatics Forum | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
A simple Question really. Who do you think is to be blamed for the failure of their relationship?
Aldarion, Erendis, or Both equally?

Aldarion because he had wanderlust, Erendis because she was a nag. They both equally thought the other was hot, and they together spawned the first ruling queene, Ancalimë.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » History of Middle-earth » Aldarion-Erendis, Who was at fault?
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help