Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Hobbit » Riddles in the Dark III (Page 4)
Author Topic: Riddles in the Dark III
faithy gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2708

posted      Profile for faithy gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email faithy gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
eeeehhhhh.....
From: under a pointy hat. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithy gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2708

posted      Profile for faithy gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email faithy gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hmmm, i did something just like this today....
From: under a pointy hat. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
posted      Profile for Durthdil   Email Durthdil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ABS [] []
From: Europe | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

posted      Profile for Jóhnny, the Jester   Email Jóhnny, the Jester   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
C D S B?
From: Q-Tip | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithy gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2708

um...i have no clue what soever.
Roll of Honor The Woodwose
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3503

posted      Profile for The Woodwose   Email The Woodwose   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*
From: I'm a wose darn it! I live in the WOODS!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silvanis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4926
posted      Profile for Silvanis   Email Silvanis   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
well as you can see no one has even has a bad guess i say good riddle lol i cant even think of what it might be
From: i dont know IM LOST!!! | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eitheladar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3691

posted      Profile for Eitheladar   Author's Homepage   Email Eitheladar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Won't you reveal the answer? []
From: Israel | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithy gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2708

well, i'm clueless. so heres something to get the thread going:

Something Extraordinary happened on May 6th 1978 at 12:34am what was that?

Fangorn
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4070

posted      Profile for Fangorn   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
From: Bangalore | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
nothing!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The one and only ZENCHEN™
Citzen #88 according to the oldbies
Oh that reminds me Zen, YOU ROCK man! - Whyte Chyld Wyelder
...shooting newbies is like smoking pot, its technically illegal, but everyone does it anyway-OSSY *Drools at Avatar*
And I figure if Zen doesn't know it, it's probably not WORTH knowing... - Cloudstrife
Zillionaire Exchanging Naughty, Intense, Thrilling Hugs
The Most Crazy CitiZEN

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
posted      Profile for Durthdil   Email Durthdil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Fangorn is correct
From: Europe | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fangorn
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4070

Thank you Durthy. But I'll wait for confirmation from Faithy
From: Bangalore | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithy gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2708

yes your right, i would have said that sooner, but i forgot about this completely.
Fangorn
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4070

Ok, an easy one:

Yes, that is a 4x4 square. Each Star can take values of 3,7, 15 or 31

Replace *'s with those values so that each row, column and diagonal all add up to 56.

Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
3 7 15 31
31 15 7 3
7 3 31 15
15 31 3 7

*Wonders if Gollum had excel in his ipod*

Fangorn
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4070

Correct Durthy! (Does your ipod have one? [] )

Your turn []

Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
I was born from my mother,
and I have no father,
in some time, when I'll die,
I'll give birth to my mother

What am I?

Fangorn
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4070

Is it Curd (Yogurt, Buttermilk as called in some places) by any chance?
Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
posted      Profile for Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A Phoenix bird []
From: Philly | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
Not what I am looking for, I am afraid...
Fangorn
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4070

Any of the things that are recycled - Like Plastic/Paper etc?
Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
No, not really. It is recycled in some way, but not by us.
Fangorn
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4070

Rain -> Sea Water -> Rain?
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bacteria?
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Hobbit » Riddles in the Dark III (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help