Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  27  28  29 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Hobbit » To WHOM was it spoken? (new trivia topic)... (Page 4)
Author Topic: To WHOM was it spoken? (new trivia topic)...
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, I had forgotten about that Shards! Thanks for clearing it up once again []
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lord of the Eagles
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2550

posted      Profile for The Lord of the Eagles   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
To him self?

[ 09-20-2002, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: The Lord of the Eagles ]

From: the sky | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shards of Narsil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2056

posted      Profile for Shards of Narsil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
no
Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bergil the Guard
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2535
posted      Profile for Bergil the Guard   Email Bergil the Guard   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
smaug.....
From: valinor | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shards of Narsil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2056

posted      Profile for Shards of Narsil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
correct
Bergil the Guard
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2535
posted      Profile for Bergil the Guard   Email Bergil the Guard   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Lots" ~Bilbo...
From: valinor | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gandalf?
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bergil the Guard
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2535
nope...

it might be true.....but it's not the one I'm thinking of......

[ 09-26-2002, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: Bergil the Guard ]

Shards of Narsil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2056

bert?
Bergil the Guard
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2535
that was "yes, lots"....

"Lots"~bilbo....(the only word in the sentence)

Shards of Narsil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2056

balin!!!!
Avian Greenway
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2615
posted      Profile for Avian Greenway   Email Avian Greenway   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"It's trolls!" said Bilbo from behind a tree
From: Fornost | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avian Greenway
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2615
posted      Profile for Avian Greenway   Email Avian Greenway   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"You've left the bugular behind again!" said Nori
From: Fornost | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorongil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 792

posted      Profile for Thorongil   Email Thorongil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Um...yeah

But this is the trivia thread, not the post your favorite quote thread... []

From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altarial
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1103

posted      Profile for Altarial   Email Altarial   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
....I'm lost.
From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bergil the Guard
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2535
yep......shards of narsil's got it

your turn

Shards of Narsil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2056

"we have none" ~Thorin
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

posted      Profile for The Laurenendôrian   Email The Laurenendôrian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The captain of the guard at Laketown.

I just asked a trivia question from about two paragraphs before that.

From: Taruithorn | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shards of Narsil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2056

oh man I thought I found a good one []
you are correct

[ 09-29-2002, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Shards of Narsil ]

The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

posted      Profile for The Laurenendôrian   Email The Laurenendôrian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Hear, hear!"
~ Bilbo

Both people that he said it to, if you please.

A second edit: I've realised that this is slightly ambiguous. I'm after the people whose statements he said it in reply to. He was of course talking to the all present in both cases.

[ 09-30-2002, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: The Laurenendôrian ]

From: Taruithorn | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altarial
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1103

posted      Profile for Altarial   Email Altarial   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The people who were present were alllllll the dwarves.....must I list them all? And Gandalf.
From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

"I'm after the people whose statements he said it in reply to. He was of course talking to the all present in both cases."
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

posted      Profile for Dark Lord Andúril   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Andúril   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, it would be gandalf and all the dwarves, then its the assembely at lake town on his birthday feast
From: In Imladris I dwell... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altarial
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1103

*Sighs*
It's ....when they're talking, in the first chapter.....*grr* I don't have a copy of The Hobbit...and can't remember where it is online...so if someone can give me the link to an online copy, i'll fully answer the question. *shrugs* But Bilbo shouts 'Hear, hear!', and when the others look at him in confusion and ask 'hear what?' he responds with, 'hear what i have to say!'

Bergil the Guard
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2535
thorin and gandalf?
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Hobbit » To WHOM was it spoken? (new trivia topic)... (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  27  28  29 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help