Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  27  28  29 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Hobbit » To WHOM was it spoken? (new trivia topic)... (Page 3)
Author Topic: To WHOM was it spoken? (new trivia topic)...
Altarial
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1103

posted      Profile for Altarial   Email Altarial   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lol, once again I thank thee, GtW.
From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isiltári
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2385

posted      Profile for Isiltári   Author's Homepage   Email Isiltári   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gollum?
From: Mirkwood | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, forgot all about this! []

Not Gollum []

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bergil the Guard
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2535
posted      Profile for Bergil the Guard   Email Bergil the Guard   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
can i join in?.......

well my guess is....:to the elvenking.....when he says that Bilbo is more worthy to wear the armor of elf princes than many who have looked more comely in it.

to the elvenking...

From: valinor | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Quite right, Bergil!

Your turn []

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bergil the Guard
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2535
posted      Profile for Bergil the Guard   Email Bergil the Guard   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
OK here goes.......

"Now I will make you an offer"

spoken by bilbo...of course

From: valinor | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

posted      Profile for The Laurenendôrian   Email The Laurenendôrian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bard, if I'm not greatly mistaken.
From: Taruithorn | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bergil the Guard
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2535
no......you are not greatly mistaken.....for that is....bilbo talking to bard ......

well that wasn't very long was it?

over to you....

[ 09-12-2002, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Bergil the Guard ]

The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

posted      Profile for The Laurenendôrian   Email The Laurenendôrian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"What I say"
~Bilbo, again.

From: Taruithorn | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shards of Narsil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2056

posted      Profile for Shards of Narsil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Smaug?
Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

(no)
The Lord of the Eagles
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2550

posted      Profile for The Lord of the Eagles   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thorin?
From: the sky | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bert the troll.

P.s. - did I just see The Laurenendorian use the "moon" smiley? What's next -- Bethberry using profanity? Belegurth praising Ronald Reagan? Tuor endorsing moral relativism? Etc. etc. []

[ 09-17-2002, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Wandering Tuor ]

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

Indeed you did not, sir. This is the moon smiley: []

But I shall not stoop to using anything so vulgar to head one of my posts.

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL LAURENENDORIAN?
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

"You and your people shall not be forgotten." (Thorin)
Golden Evenstar
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2352

posted      Profile for Golden Evenstar   Email Golden Evenstar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Elrond!!!!!
From: Rivendall | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

WT, the same quote was used on the first page of this thread []

And just for future reference, once again: Beorn []

[ 09-17-2002, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: Gandalf the White ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

Actually, I think Shards goofed there -- this line was not said to Beorn, but to another -- unless I'm missing something ??? []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

Hm. Beorn could be wrong, I'm not sure, but Shards told me I was right on page 1.

Maybe you and Shards should confer over this []

The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

"You and your people shall not be forgotten."

It now seems that this is little short of a lie.

Shards of Narsil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2056

posted      Profile for Shards of Narsil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It was saud to roac.
I said GtW was correct on the first page because at the time I had controll of the "who said that" and "to whom was it spoken" threads I simply forgot what thread I was in when I said correct. By the time I found my mistake(Sp?) the game had proceeded on. I PM GtW about it and left it at that.

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

Roac is correct, Shards! Sorry for repeating your quote. Your turn.
Shards of Narsil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2056

"Dazzlingly marvellous! ~ Bilbo
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Hobbit » To WHOM was it spoken? (new trivia topic)... (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  27  28  29 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help