Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Hobbit » Who said that... (Page 70)
Author Topic: Who said that...
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
you just get the blue ribbon, peat!
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think that is Mr. Narrator himself! []
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zirith
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11256

posted      Profile for Zirith   Email Zirith   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Yup, it was said by the Narrator or Tolkien.
Why doesn't the poser of this question confirm this?

Its a really nice game and has stopped since a few months []

[ 11-30-2010, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Zirith ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
A Elbereth!

From: In the Ruins of the Palace of Aurilosse | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
posted      Profile for Durthdil   Email Durthdil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If Hamfast complains, I will delete the post. In the meanwhile:

Who said "Half a moment"?

From: Europe | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Uh, Gandalf? []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
posted      Profile for Durthdil   Email Durthdil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, Artaresto, it was said by a somewhat smaller character
From: Europe | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't it Bilbo, to Gollum ?
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
Indeed Inc', in the riddles.

Your turn!

[ 06-19-2011, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: Durthdil ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just saw that. I shall post something tonight, when I have access to the Book. []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Okay, sorry, I'm double-posting, but... I realized I don't own an original version of The Hobbit. [] So please, anyone is free to play in my stead !
Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
Ok, I´ll go again.

Who said "will he do, do you think?"

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gloin. To everyone, in the company, save Bilbo. He thinks anyway!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
Your turn Hamfast
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Who said "My poor legs, my poor legs!"

[ 06-23-2011, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
Hum, a dwarf, for sure: Gloin?
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't it Bombur in an eagle's talons with Bilbo hanging on?
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Both wrong, but you're very warm.
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

Well, it is summer, after all.
Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
It is in the eagles part, yes Pi.

I am a bit lazy right now to check, but i believe he was the second of a couple, so I will go now for Ori

[]

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

No and actually I don't think so! I had to look this up to be sure of the answer.
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Hobbit » Who said that... (Page 70)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help