Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  68  69  70 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Hobbit » Who said that... (Page 36)
Author Topic: Who said that...
Roll of Honor Roccowen Eilonwyiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

posted      Profile for Roccowen Eilonwyiel   Author's Homepage   Email Roccowen Eilonwyiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bilbo Baggins the Burrahobbit
From: waiting in a hall, watching a silhouetted figure through a doorway | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dolmed
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3831

posted      Profile for Dolmed   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bilbo it was not, sorry []
From: At home chilling in front of the PC , watching some TV | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

posted      Profile for Roccowen Eilonwyiel   Author's Homepage   Email Roccowen Eilonwyiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
William?
From: waiting in a hall, watching a silhouetted figure through a doorway | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dolmed
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3831

Sorry it's not William []
From: At home chilling in front of the PC , watching some TV | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

the purse
Dolmed
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3831

Who's purse?
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

The one in William's pocket

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I will love you forever, whatever happens. Till I die and after I die, and when I find my way out of the land of the dead, I'll drift about forever, all my atoms, till I find you again..."

The Amber Spyglass

Dolmed
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3831

At last []
Your go Rochwen []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

Diolanyel, Dolmed!

I suppose this is a first taste of it.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I will love you forever, whatever happens. Till I die and after I die, and when I find my way out of the land of the dead, I'll drift about forever, all my atoms, till I find you again..."

The Amber Spyglass

Dolmed
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3831

Thorin?
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

Sorry
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bilbo?
From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

Indeed Lostfiniel!
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Someone else should go. I don't feel much for finding quotes right now
From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

I'll go again just to pass the time. Kick me out if you want.

" Small wonder if I fall asleep from weariness"

[ 08-22-2003, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Rochwen en'tinu Eilonwy ]

Dolmed
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3831

Bombur?
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

Roll of Honor Peregrin Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1176

posted      Profile for Peregrin Took   Email Peregrin Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*kick*
Sorry. []

Erm, Bilbo?

From: Upstate NY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

Why are you kicking me?
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1176

posted      Profile for Peregrin Took   Email Peregrin Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Kick me out if you want.
I just .. you know... okay, nevermind. Would you like a bandaid?
From: Upstate NY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

Oh. I forgot about my choice of words. I'll pass on the band-aid, I hate them.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1176

I'm going to assume that was no to Bilbo.

SO...
hmmm...
Ori?

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

Nope [] []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1176

Dori?
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

Non
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Hobbit » Who said that... (Page 36)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  68  69  70 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help