Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Hobbit » Scramble (Page 30)
Author Topic: Scramble
Aerel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2697

posted      Profile for Aerel   Email Aerel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You are quite correct, in both cases, Lady Celebrían. I took the liberty of looking through this thread and found that the last time such a scramble was used was 22 days prior to my joining. I find it amazing that three years can pass so swiftly.
From: England | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
BALD FRIER TIRE HER

edit: easy

[ 02-03-2006, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Celebrían ]

From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Meneldil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 417

posted      Profile for Meneldil   Email Meneldil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't believe that it's a Lathered firebird - nor can I even imagine Smaug being bathed and soaped-up, so I'm stumped. Could we have a clue?
From: Guildford, England | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Meneldil! Welcome back to the White City, Young Elf!
hint: a title []
2nd hint: a person

[ 02-08-2006, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Celebrían ]

From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Meneldil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 417

posted      Profile for Meneldil   Email Meneldil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thief, barrel-rider?

And thank you for the warm welcome, it's nice to be back! []

[ 02-09-2006, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Meneldil ]

From: Guildford, England | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

Your aim is true, Meneldil! Bull's []

[]

Roll of Honor Meneldil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 417

Perhaps you could tell me about the HABITUATE THRIVE OWL?

Edit:
Hint: Juicy and sweet!

[ 02-13-2006, 04:17 AM: Message edited by: Meneldil ]

Aerel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2697

posted      Profile for Aerel   Email Aerel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Alive without breath
As cold as death
never thirsting, ever drinking;
clad in mail, never clinking.
Drowns on dry land,
thinks an island
is a mountain;
thinks a fountain
is a puff of air.

[ 02-16-2006, 05:54 AM: Message edited by: Aerel ]

From: England | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Meneldil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 417

Aerel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2697

What would it take to create a gnomish glee?
Roll of Honor Nenya, the Ring of Water
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2780

posted      Profile for Nenya, the Ring of Water   Email Nenya, the Ring of Water   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aha! I see that The Eagles are coming!

Wow... I haven't been back for a while. Someone email me if I forget to post sometime this millenia. []

From: New York, NY | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aerel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2697

Quite right, Nenya, and welcome back to Minas Tirith.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2780

posted      Profile for Nenya, the Ring of Water   Email Nenya, the Ring of Water   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, Aerel. []

AYA! WAND GETS FEND DALE! (Punctuation irrelevant.)

[ 03-03-2006, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: Nenya, the Ring of Water ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shards of Narsil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2056

posted      Profile for Shards of Narsil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
FED EAGLE AT DAYS DAWN? Yeah I still have an N to use []

Goodness, I can't find anything that makes sense.

Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The Mighty Müsnud
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 720

posted      Profile for The Mighty Müsnud   Author's Homepage   Email The Mighty Müsnud   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The ALWAYS AGED DEFENDANT believes that the answer must be referring to when the dwarves were captured by the spiders. You know, A NEW DAY'S DANGLED FATE.
Or perhaps it's referring to the date they're releasing the new cigarette that helps whiten teeth - WEDNESDAY, A DENTAL FAG.

From: Wichita, KS, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2780

My only comment is that one of the preceding guesses is close. []
Shards of Narsil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2056

posted      Profile for Shards of Narsil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hint? []
Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2780

One of the Mighty Musnud's guesses contains one of the correct words... []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2780

Perhaps I should have put the scramble in italics...
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 720

posted      Profile for The Mighty Müsnud   Author's Homepage   Email The Mighty Müsnud   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm workin' on it Nenya, just give me another day or so and I'll have it (just so busy in RL right now)... []
From: Wichita, KS, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2780

Heh, have fun. *checks it to make sure it actually works*
Fangorn
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4070

posted      Profile for Fangorn   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah! So you made this appointment then?
GANDALF TEA WEDNESDAY

(Sorry Müsnud, I guess I stole your answer!)

[ 04-27-2006, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Fangorn ]

From: Bangalore | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 720

Not at all, Fangorn, I had over a month to work on it. If that is indeed right, which it seems to be, then you have easily earned your turn... [] []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2780

That is correct, Fangorn!
Fangorn
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4070

posted      Profile for Fangorn   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Nenya and Müsnud

My Q:
hold legs toe feather

[ 04-28-2006, 06:02 AM: Message edited by: Fangorn ]

From: Bangalore | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Hobbit » Scramble (Page 30)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help