Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  35  36  37 
Minas Tirith Forums » Silmarillion » Scramble (Page 4)
Author Topic: Scramble
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

posted      Profile for The Laurenendôrian   Email The Laurenendôrian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, I've got it now (after resorting to looking through the appendices ): Eilinel

-------------------------

Now, can anybody solve my NEON RIDDLE?

This message has been edited by The Laurenendorian on 04-15-2001 at

From: Taruithorn | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

posted      Profile for The Laurenendôrian   Email The Laurenendôrian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hint: two words, place in ME
From: Taruithorn | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

Another hint appears to be in order here:
Not necessarily the first name for this.

Turin Turambar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 297
posted      Profile for Turin Turambar   Email Turin Turambar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, thats very hard, ill do a little research tonite and tell u if i find it tomorrow
Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

Nobody seems to be able to get this. It's on the map (I think).
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
im still tryin to figure it out!
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 445
posted      Profile for Mel   Email Mel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Are you sure it's spelled correctly? If it is then it is impossibly hard!!

This message has been edited by Mel! on 04-25-2001 at

From: Cornwall, England | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ered Lindon aka Ered Luin aka Blue Mountains
From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
thats incredible earendilyon, no one else could get it! laurenendorian, great one!
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Impossibly hard! Ha! One glance on the map, and I got it.

New one, you won't need the map

EGHHIILNRTTUW

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nienna the Weeper
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 364

posted      Profile for Nienna the Weeper   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thuringwethil? If I'm right, here's mine:

ROACLADSAN

------------------
For we are but Atani and death is our Fate. Such is the gift of Iluvatar.

This message has been edited by Nienna the Weeper on 04-26-2001 at

From: Why are you looking down here? | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

You're correct indeed!
Nienna the Weeper
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 364

posted      Profile for Nienna the Weeper   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone? Answers? Just tell me if you need a hint.

------------------

From: Why are you looking down here? | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

The only thing I can come with is:
the title given by a Scottish martial arts teacher to a pupil called Roac: Roac-lad-san!
Since I guess, that that's wrong, could you please give a clue?

Nienna the Weeper
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 364

Hint: a ship (numenorean)

------------------

This message has been edited by Nienna the Weeper on 05-05-2001 at

Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

posted      Profile for Lugbúrz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just wanted to revive this dead thread!

Hope someone cracks this, I am not good at the Silm. scrambles which aren't English most of the time []

From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Alcarondas.
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
THEIR VEIL GONER
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

posted      Profile for Lugbúrz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hint please []
From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

Geographic feature
Ockle Burr
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 550

posted      Profile for Ockle Burr   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
THE RIVER GELION

hmm... how about...

MADE FORTUNE SUBTLER BENEATH T

From: Connecticut, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cassandra
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1600
posted      Profile for Cassandra   Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, whoa.. is that one term?
Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ockle Burr
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 550

posted      Profile for Ockle Burr   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
yep, it's one big proper noun (comprised of more than two words)... I don't want to say too much as it's only been up for a few minutes... but I'll be around a lot this week to drop off hints!
From: Connecticut, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

Good job making real words out of the scramble.
Cassandra
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1600
posted      Profile for Cassandra   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow this is hard.. I can't even get close to anything..!
Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Silmarillion » Scramble (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  35  36  37 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help