Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37 
Minas Tirith Forums » Silmarillion » Scramble (Page 36)
Author Topic: Scramble
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Are you recalling, Eluchil, that time of the Coming of Men into the West? Haleth led a company
quote:
and they dwelt in free homesteads in the woods of Taleth Dirnen beyond Teiglin,...

From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
posted      Profile for Eluchil   Author's Homepage   Email Eluchil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I was rather thinking about the Guarded Plain of Lord Finrod, Lady, but you are of course right ! Your turn []
From: Menegroth, deep under the sea | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
C is gamer Sir
From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aerel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2697

posted      Profile for Aerel   Email Aerel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Would you be perhaps referring to that lofty home of the Eagles, Crissaegrim?
From: England | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

Yes, Aerel! Oh, joy! Your []
Aerel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2697

posted      Profile for Aerel   Email Aerel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Few people ever remember to air armbands.
From: England | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erinti
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3470

posted      Profile for Erinti   Email Erinti   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe it is because Barad Nimras turned out to be quite useless?
From: Somewhere out there | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aerel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2697

Undoubtedly so, Erinti. Your turn!
Erinti
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3470

posted      Profile for Erinti   Email Erinti   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Now, wasn't the end of angular guarding quite grim?
From: Somewhere out there | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

Indeed, Erinti, if you be meaning Túrin, Dagnir Glaurunga.
Erinti
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3470

Sure I was. [] Your turn.
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

This scramble is in appreciation of Tuor, the oldbie:
The AARP Inn

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Is it those little ones, the Periannath?
From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

And Athene has obviously had her cuppa today! Good job. Carry on. []
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm stuck outside (I feel mild groan)!
[]

[ 08-14-2007, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Athene ]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The Woodwose
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3503

posted      Profile for The Woodwose   Email The Woodwose   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure if you asked nicely they'd let you inside...

Girdle of Melian

[ 10-13-2007, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: The Woodwose ]

From: I'm a wose darn it! I live in the WOODS!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

**coughAthenecough**
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Correct! Proceed. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3503

posted      Profile for The Woodwose   Email The Woodwose   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Where did the LIRICAL DINER BLED go?
From: I'm a wose darn it! I live in the WOODS!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

Woodwose, Silverfoot, Idril Celebrindal was headed West with the Wanderer, the last we saw of her.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3503

Indeed! It had been so long I had almost forgotten the answer...

Well done, your go. []

Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

Thank ye, Wild Man! []

Belegurth demands a toll of a burgle: "Bitte, half of theft".

Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

I have lost track of the answer after four years, so if anyone would like to resurrect this game, have a go.
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It isn't Sam, is it?
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

So close and yet so very far away []

Dark One, feel free to start a fresh scramble, if you please, Sir []

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Silmarillion » Scramble (Page 36)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help