Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37 
Minas Tirith Forums » Silmarillion » Scramble (Page 35)
Author Topic: Scramble
Roll of Honor Eryndil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3905

posted      Profile for Eryndil   Email Eryndil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Look out, there's a particularly nasty rodent ahead in rain!
From: Salford, UK | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Battle of Unnumbered Tears? []
From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Eryndil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3905

posted      Profile for Eryndil   Email Eryndil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The same.

Scramble away, Celebrían

From: Salford, UK | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Prince Imrahil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5425
posted      Profile for Prince Imrahil   Email Prince Imrahil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that looked like a tough one! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
And last and proudest, Imrahil, Prince of Dol Amroth, kinsman of the lord, with gilded banners bearing his token of the Ship and the Silver Swan, and a company of knights in full harness riding grey horses...tall as lords, grey-eyed, dark-haired, singing as they came.

-Minas Tirith

From: Dor-En-Ernil, Belfalas (by way of VA) | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
EA LEWN IN

[]
 -

From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

*tumbleweed rolls by []
Eryndil? Anyone? This scramble should ha'e been easy.

Mithrennaith
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5239
posted      Profile for Mithrennaith   Author's Homepage   Email Mithrennaith   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I remember that I saw it almost immediately - only I didn't want to make the next one. And I still don't, at the moment.
From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

Argggh!
*puts Mithrennaith in an apple barrel and sends him downriver

[ 01-25-2007, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Celebrían ]

Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
posted      Profile for Eluchil   Author's Homepage   Email Eluchil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wat's the name of that lake again ? ... Linaewen I guess.
From: Menegroth, deep under the sea | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

Whew! Thank you, Eluchil, for the correct answer!
Your []

Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
posted      Profile for Eluchil   Author's Homepage   Email Eluchil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, that's my first one, and I'm not sure I'm good at that []
That's like recognising people in the street; I still wonder, was it a real nun I saw yesterday ?

From: Menegroth, deep under the sea | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

Eluchil, were you sailing on the blue, Tarn Aeluin, lake of the wild heath and alder trees?
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
Yeah, I was on the track of my grandmother []

Your turn []

Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

Melian! "cool,... real cool" []

OIL AND RARE

Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
Lady, I'm torturing myself for several weeks on this ...
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

Oh, Eluchil! Perhaps it would help to look in the Mirror of Galadriel

[ 05-05-2007, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Celebrían ]

Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
I'm troubled : is it a single name, or could there be two of them ?
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

There could be... []
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
Well, I have Arda and Lórien ...
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

Perhaps a peek in Chapter 20
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hear, as Eluchil speaks with my mouth (rather "writes with my hands" [] ) [] []

"Dior Aranel greets you, Lady []

[] @ WT "

He hath spoken. []

E : Elu is a rather pain-in-the-ass ghost - He made me change a smiley thrice... *realizes what his sentence could/would mean [] [] *

[ 05-09-2007, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

Inc', well-chosen words! Welcome to the Game, Sir. []
Your turn to challenge us, Whichever Guy correctly guessed first.
[]

[ 05-09-2007, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: Celebrían ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, my Lady []
Well, it's indeed Eluchil's turn I guess. If he still cannot post, I'll PM him and transmit his scramble []

[ 05-10-2007, 03:51 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
Hearken, oh citizens, I'm back []

Victim of the Marring, my amdir of coming back to the White Tower was in the beginning rather thin and later became wider. But my Estel never failed []

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Silmarillion » Scramble (Page 35)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help