Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  35  36  37 
Minas Tirith Forums » Silmarillion » Scramble (Page 2)
Author Topic: Scramble
Carnefin
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 342
posted      Profile for Carnefin   Email Carnefin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Correct, your go.
From: St Helier, Jersey | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

posted      Profile for The Laurenendôrian   Email The Laurenendôrian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nobody? Come on, its not that hard.
Hint: ancestor of Isildur

From: Taruithorn | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
oh, i know! Earendil

ADHIORT

hint:area
------------------
One ring to rule them all,
One ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all,
And in the darkness bind them,

This message has been edited by Gandalf The White on 03-26-2001 at

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

posted      Profile for The Laurenendôrian   Email The Laurenendôrian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Doriath, methinks.

Ummmmmm, DREAMED HILT.
(two words- hint:area)

From: Taruithorn | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
doriath is correct, do you always post your scrambled words in the form of other words? lol

------------------
You cannot pass. I am a servant of the secret fire, Wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow! You cannot pass.

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

Whenever I can - it makes it more interesting.
The wise fool
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 305
posted      Profile for The wise fool   Email The wise fool   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
MIDDLE-EARTH, hmm I wonder how I could possibly have guessed that one. The Laurenendorian isn't allowed to answer this one:

ARAFAT ROARS ON ROGHONN

Hint: Lord of the Rings

------------------

From: Guildford, Surrey, England | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

hmm, that could be so many things, ive found many words out from that. and why cant laurenendorian answer?

------------------
You cannot pass. I am a servant of the secret fire, Wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow! You cannot pass.

The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

It's because I go to the smae school as him and he tested it on me at school, and I got it. However, given both that he wasn't really allowed to answer my one because he was told the answer, and that his is not really a Silmarillion one, I'm going to answer anyway, because I feel that I still entitled my turn. The answer is 'Aragorn son of Arathorn'. My next one (the answer to which I won't be sharing with The Wise Fool anytime in the near future, is

FEANOR FLING DUD
-2 words
hint: Elf

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

Finrod Felagund

------------------

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

AGGHNRTU

Hint:Sword

------------------

This message has been edited by Gandalf The White on 03-31-2001 at

Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Another hint please, Gandalf!

------------------
"For I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me."

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinelwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 261

posted      Profile for Tinelwen   Email Tinelwen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would say Gurthang, but that is missing an R.
From: neither here nor there | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

oh sorry, the answer was gurthang

------------------

Tinelwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 261

posted      Profile for Tinelwen   Email Tinelwen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
NRNRGIOMIH
hint:dwarves

From: neither here nor there | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

i dont think anyone can get it...

------------------

Turin Turambar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 297
posted      Profile for Turin Turambar   Email Turin Turambar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
wow that is a hard one but is it "GONNHIRRIM"
which means masters of stone, a sindarin name for the dwarves

Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

Your go now Turin. If you don't go soon, someone else will.
Turin Turambar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 297
posted      Profile for Turin Turambar   Email Turin Turambar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
OK, heres one
CAALAEMNME

Turin Turambar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 297
Come on, any 1, its not that hard is it???
if its to hard tell me and i will try to give a not so obvious hint

Nimruzir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 248

posted      Profile for Nimruzir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmmmm
My guess is MENELMACAR

but if this is correct; then your initial letters are incorrect, as there is no 'R' as it seems to be replaced with an 'A' in your scramble.

This might be why no one guessed.

From: Den of Iniquity | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turin Turambar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 297
OPPS MY BAD, sry bout that, i dint think it was that hard, so sry, but ur right, now its ur go
Nimruzir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 248

Alright.

Nonono Eggrill

------------------
Sínome Endor maruvan ar hildinya tenn'ambar-metta

From: Den of Iniquity | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

I can't get this! (And, it would seem, nor can anyone else). Perhaps you'd like to give a hint?
Nimruzir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 248

Actually;as Mellon pointed out in another Scramble thread, I really don't have the time to fully inspect threads for previous questions (nor do I particularly care to on multiple page threads).

So saying that; I'll simply give the answer and return the question to Turin Turambar so that I may fully bow out of this thread altogether.

Loeg Ninglorion.

Turin, it's all yours.

------------------
Sínome Endor maruvan ar hildinya tenn'ambar-metta

This message has been edited by Nimruzir on 04-08-2001 at

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Silmarillion » Scramble (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  35  36  37 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help