Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  35  36  37 
Minas Tirith Forums » Silmarillion » Scramble (Page 1)
Author Topic: Scramble
Mithrandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 292
posted      Profile for Mithrandir   Author's Homepage   Email Mithrandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
all credit to Fingolfin for the creation of this thread

NARLIVO

hint: area

From: Valinor | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Valinor!

AABIMNRRRTTUÚ

Hint: Man.

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

posted      Profile for The Laurenendôrian   Email The Laurenendôrian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Túrin Turambar

GUNTANIOL

From: Taruithorn | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turgon King of Gondolin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 346
posted      Profile for Turgon King of Gondolin   Email Turgon King of Gondolin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
what no hint?
ugh i am terrible at these things

Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

posted      Profile for The Laurenendôrian   Email The Laurenendôrian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's not a very hard one.
From: Taruithorn | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turgon King of Gondolin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 346
posted      Profile for Turgon King of Gondolin   Email Turgon King of Gondolin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I HAVE IT
UNGOLIANT

OH YEAH I AM THE BEST lol

ok um
ghilnot
hint-elves

The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

Thingol!

Please can we not post hints except when people can't get it or if it's really hard?

VITEUNTHIULEIN

Turgon King of Gondolin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 346
Luthien Tinuvel?
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

That's right
Turgon King of Gondolin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 346
DILMNOOR
realms

This message has been edited by Turgon King of Gondolin on 03-20-2001 at

Mithrandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 292
posted      Profile for Mithrandir   Author's Homepage   Email Mithrandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i guess you dont hafta post hints...but if no one gets it for awhile, then you have to, or if its hard to begin with.
From: Valinor | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

That's about what I said.

The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

Dor-lomin.

RICTANHAR

Hint: Elf

This message has been edited by The Laurenendorian on 03-20-2001 at

Turgon King of Gondolin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 346
Whatever I for one need hints but I will stop giving them
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Caranthir.

AFINNRTUUU--

This message has been edited by Earendilyon on 03-20-2001 at

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

Taur-nu-fuin.

AVICRALAC

hint: made by Elbereth

This message has been edited by The Laurenendorian on 03-20-2001 at

Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

They're dashes between different words/parts of a word.
Hey why don't you post a new message? By editing your last post it seems you directly knew the answer. And it seems I make random remarks!

This message has been edited by Earendilyon on 03-20-2001 at

The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

Sorry, I realised the answer before you posted, so I went back and changed it. You were posting while I changed it. For the benefit of everyone else, I asked what the dashes were.
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

OK, no hard feelings?
Carnefin
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 342
posted      Profile for Carnefin   Email Carnefin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Valacirca (sickle of the Valar)

hinbeitlmr

From: St Helier, Jersey | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hint carnefin?

------------------
One ring to rule them all,
One ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all,
And in the darkness bind them,

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carnefin
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 342
posted      Profile for Carnefin   Email Carnefin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nope

Hint: Vinglot

From: St Helier, Jersey | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
lol, no i meant like would u give a hint carnefin.

------------------
One ring to rule them all,
One ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all,
And in the darkness bind them,

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mithrandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 292
Maybe if you tried to use complete sentences he would understand.
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

Nimbrethil

RED ALIEN
-The space is just for effect

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Silmarillion » Scramble (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  35  36  37 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help