profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Hobbit » Battle of Five Studios
Author Topic: Battle of Five Studios
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I just came across a video called The Hobbit: A Long-Expected Autopsy

It comments on lots of the troubles with The Hobbit (and points out a few successful things as well) - and shows how some of the bad choices weren't entirely the fault of Peter Jackson.

I also found this in a comment where the video was mentioned:
quote:
The second half has an EXTREMELY telling interview with one of actors who plays a dwarf. Fascinating stuff and the best, most concise video on why The Hobbit films failed (and where they did alright) that I've come across.
An interesting video in my opinion.
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. Bilbo the linebacker.

[]

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Hobbit » Battle of Five Studios
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help