Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Hobbit » Trailer for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' (Page 1)
Author Topic: Trailer for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
Gollum Gollum
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11392

posted      Profile for Gollum Gollum   Email Gollum Gollum   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Here it is []
From: Cave in the Misty Mountains | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like little more than a 3 hour battle scene.
From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Swordmaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1302

posted      Profile for The Swordmaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Was anyone expecting it to be anything other than a three hour battle scene?
From: Paphos, Cyprus!!! | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Not really. But then how do you beat sledding on molten gold?
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
But then how do you beat sledding on molten gold?
Impossible, it's too cool. []

Lighten up and enjoy yourselves for once. []

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

I am enjoying myself. You seem to be the bichy one here.
Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
For any of you gamblers out there, what's the over/under on how many "Braveheart" speeches are in Hobbit 3? In RotK there was at least 2 I can recall although something tells me there may have been 3. I'm guessing at least 3 Braveheart speeches in Hobbit 3 tho'. Gotta figure at least Thorin, Thranduil & Bard will have some encouraging cliches for the troops.

quote:
You're absolutely right, it was inevitable.

[ 08-06-2014, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Madomir ]

From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

It will of course, be more that 3 hours on the EE DVD, with an additional Braveheart speech.... []
The Swordmaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1302

posted      Profile for The Swordmaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Despite all that I am rather looking forward to it!

I know all the problems with it - but I try to just look past them and focus on the fact that for me they cast the perfect Bilbo!

Sadly, because I live a half hour PLANE ride from the nearest cinema I will once again have to wait forever to see it.

From: Paphos, Cyprus!!! | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

quote:
I know all the problems with it - but I try to just look past them and focus on the fact that for me they cast the perfect Bilbo!
Well said. []
Gollum Gollum
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11392

posted      Profile for Gollum Gollum   Email Gollum Gollum   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Some things revealed by PJ:
 -

-

-

So we shall have another boring PJ fanfic. Why isn't Bard in the "Men" category on the battle plan? What did they invent this time? []
Why are the Eagles coming from the North? Were they visiting the Withered Heath, looking for potential dragons?
Oh, and who is the flying guy on pictre #1?

[] [] [] []

[ 10-26-2014, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: Gollum Gollum ]

From: Cave in the Misty Mountains | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

*yawn*

There's another PJ paycheck com ing out?

*yawn*

Gollum Gollum
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11392

Trailer #2
[] [] []

What's that new kind of giants? And what are they doing there? Is it so difficult for PJ to count to five?
[]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Between the posters and trailers and EE of DoS, I can't wait for TBoFA. []
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Is it so difficult for PJ to count to five?
So, I have to update this poster again? How many armies are we up to so far?
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gollum Gollum
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11392

'The Last Goodbye' - a song sung by Billy Boyd, ending the Hobbit trilogy.
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

.. and PJ's commandeering of the franchise? Onecan hope.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

You guys just can't stand that someone made Tolkien's works more enjoyable and accessable than Tolkien did. []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
someone made Tolkien's works more enjoyable and accessable than Tolkien did.
...or not.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

[]
Gollum Gollum
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11392

[] Snöwdog
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Hobbit » Trailer for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help