Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Hobbit » Into the Fire?
Author Topic: Into the Fire?
Gollum Gollum
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11392

posted      Profile for Gollum Gollum   Email Gollum Gollum   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There's a rumour that the title of Hobbit #3 will be "Into the Fire" instead of "There And Back Again". So far, I've found it in three different articles:
First Article
Second Article
(the third one isn't in English, so I'll leave it out).

Your thoughts?
Please tell me it's just some idle gossip []

From: Cave in the Misty Mountains | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
(The third movie) probably going to be the last time that Middle-earth is seen on the big screen.
nope, plans for a remake are already moving. The sooner the better.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigranes
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 9076
posted      Profile for Tigranes   Email Tigranes   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
nope, plans for a remake are already moving.
Where? When?
From: anywhere | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]

quote:
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)
The Hobbit: There and Back Again (2014)

IMDB disagrees.
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gollum Gollum
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11392

posted      Profile for Gollum Gollum   Email Gollum Gollum   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
From IMDb, just as you wanted, DQI []
From: Cave in the Misty Mountains | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good one Gollum²!
quote:
New Line has just had the alternative title officially registered.
You can name rubbish anything you want, but it doesn't change the fact it is rubbish.
The third installment of the p.j. hobbit will likely be a 3 hour battle of 7 armies (5 is what Tolkien wrote and we know what PJ does with what Tolkien wrote).

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gollum Gollum
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11392

Rubbish indeed, but the "There And Back Again" title was the only link left between PJ's films and Tolkien's book. Well, PJ seems to have decided to become completely independent... [] []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You people never cease to astound me. What a waste of your lives. []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Nop... not a waste at all. Just callin' it as I see it. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

You don't call spending hours and hours on something you hate a waste? []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

I don't spend hours and hours. More like a couple minutes here and there. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Your post count in the film threads would suggest otherwise. []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

A few minutes here, a few minutes there, add up to some good entertainment.
What is a sad waste of ones life is your counting my posts in the movie section. []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I don't need to count, you're always in there. []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

You wouldn't have anything to whinge about if I wasn't...
... ah, yes you would. [] []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I never whinge. []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

[]
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Hobbit » Into the Fire?
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help