profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Hobbit » Try this one on for size
Author Topic: Try this one on for size
Numenorean Sword Trainer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11359
posted      Profile for Numenorean Sword Trainer   Email Numenorean Sword Trainer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO1bu_0dU9I
From: The Island Previously Known as Numenor | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lastiel
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11369
posted      Profile for Lastiel   Email Lastiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the Official Trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PSXjr1gbjc&feature=related

And if anyone is interested, I managed to acquire the song that the Dwarves sing about the Lonely Mountains.

From: Cali | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Numenorean Sword Trainer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11359
posted      Profile for Numenorean Sword Trainer   Email Numenorean Sword Trainer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You mean the Misty Mountains?
I believe there's only one Lonely Mountain, that's why it's Lonely. []

From: The Island Previously Known as Numenor | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Too funny... Thanks for the lulz on a mediocre day. []
From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Seeing the trailer just now and remembering the new BBC Sherlock Holmes series I've started watching caused me to recognize Dr. Watson and Bilbo are both played by Martin Freeman. I like him. []
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Numenorean Sword Trainer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11359
Lastiel, I put this thread up as link to my satire-clip, and there's already links to the original; there's no need to post additional links after it. Please remove. [] []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » New Line Cinema's Hobbit » Try this one on for size
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help