Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » Lord of the Rings » arwen evenstar (Page 2)
Author Topic: arwen evenstar
Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

posted      Profile for Gollum the great   Email Gollum the great   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Alright Faithwise, I'll tell you the truth.
Arwen goes to Aragorn and tells him that she will go to Valinor unless he can give her a reason to stay.
Feeling that his love is enough reason to make her stay, he refuses point blank to go to her, convincing himself that he's better off without someone so petty and selfish.
However, Eowyn realising that it'd destroy him goes to him and tells him that they were destined for each other and there was some more, it really was a very well written and powerful speech, and I hope Miranda does it well. She still loves Aragorn of course, but she would rather him be happy then let herself carry the weight of his misery on her back all her life.
Aragorn, inspired by her speech rides to the Grey Havens, and as I said before arrived too late to get to Arwen and watched as the last ship to Valinor sank into the horizon.
He does not however impale himself on his sword as I previously lied.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
...What we came to realise was that you don't have to put a sword in her hands to make her strong. And where we've come to now is all these true elements of who Arwen is. I mean this is an incredibley powerful and fearless woman filled with so much hope and belief and that is strong enough. ~ Liv Tyler (Arwen)
A proud member of H.A.A.H.A.A.

From: canberra , australia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

posted      Profile for Dark Lord Andúril   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Andúril   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, then in troubled spite, he got out his rocket launcher and blew up the ship. It was a nice twist in the end i thought...
From: In Imladris I dwell... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eulalia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2417

posted      Profile for Eulalia   Author's Homepage   Email Eulalia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Faith -
Many, many spoofs of The Lord of the Rings have been done.
Just wait 'til you get to TRotK and then read the Sil and the Appendixes in the back of RotK.
[]

[ 01-05-2003, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Bloodchannel ]

From: kansas city, mo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithy gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2708

posted      Profile for faithy gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email faithy gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayour all crazy people he does not have a rocket laucher and would not blow up the ship with his one true love on it do you all want make me crazy,insane huh do ya?

[ 01-07-2003, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: faithwise gamgee ]

From: under a pointy hat. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mad Uncle Rupert
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1148

posted      Profile for Mad Uncle Rupert   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Please don't do that.
From: Playing softball with the Nazarenes | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

posted      Profile for Dark Lord Andúril   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Andúril   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
yeah...
From: In Imladris I dwell... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithy gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2708

posted      Profile for faithy gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email faithy gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
please don't do what?
From: under a pointy hat. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eulalia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2417

posted      Profile for Eulalia   Author's Homepage   Email Eulalia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The long aaaaaaaaaaaa thing; it messes up the page format. []
From: kansas city, mo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithy gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2708

oh,o.k. i just got so used to doing that in other things like e-mails and junk that well you know,anywho i'm sorry about that i'll try not to let it happen again.
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Would you mind clicking on the little feather above the post in question and editing the "aaaah" so that it dosnt mess up the formate, please?
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eledhsúle
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1980

posted      Profile for Eledhsúle   Author's Homepage   Email Eledhsúle   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Haven't laugh this hard since... hmm... two week ago!
But don't be mean to the new person-into LotR, it's not very nice to mess around with someones head. He/She is just eager to get to the end, don't spoil the experience.

From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

We are encourqaging them to read it, just to prove us wrong... or right []
faithy gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2708

well um....... my brother gave it away already but i'm still not sure if he's lieing yet.
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

What did he say?
faithy gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2708

he said that arwen marries arragorn and then their married i'm not sure how long and then when arragorn dies arwen lives and then the following winter she dies.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"your sig is too long"- wgw
"huh?"-faith mauk
this one time, i thought i saw a u.f.o., but it was just a plane, so i waved at it.

Lady Sandry of Ruatha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2732

posted      Profile for Lady Sandry of Ruatha   Author's Homepage   Email Lady Sandry of Ruatha   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
he's lying. i swear, no jokes; there is at least one mistake in that version of events.
From: Ruatha Hold | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
C'mon, read the books. You're old enough, aren't you? You'll never find your peace if you don't read the end for yourself - since the first time to read LotR is something very, very special.
From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithy gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2708

as i have said before i am READING the books not done yet but i'm down to 4 chapters left in ttt so ya.
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sure, but you shouldn't ask anymore. Really. It's better to read yourself and solve the question yourself first. Don't spoil the experience. But after all, it's up to you.
From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
he said that arwen marries arragorn and then their married i'm not sure how long and then when arragorn dies arwen lives and then the following winter she dies.
Did you get that part where Aragorn and Faramir would take off to go "fishing" at their "man-cave" Henneth Annun? []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder if faithy ever finished the books. I would hope so considering she has 4123 posts . I hope she at least got to the part where Arwen and Éowyn roll around in the mud in a hair-pulling slap fight over Aragorn.
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Flammifer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11407
posted      Profile for The Flammifer   Email The Flammifer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, the ultimate cat-fight.
The Shieldmaiden vs the future Queen. []
I think Arwen would need a handicap…

From: East Bight | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Lord of the Rings » arwen evenstar (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help