Minas Tirith Forums
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony Archive » Happy Birthday Adulithien!!
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Adulithien!!
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Addie!!!

I'm so happy that you've found your way back to MT! And that you are coming to Europe this summer!! []

For you...

-

I'm assuming all you Texans have RVs. []

-

European poetry classics to get you in the mood...

And, for old times sake:

-

[]

Love you!

Sean

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday!
From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy belated birthday Addie!

You are one of the most eloquent, articulate, passionate and clever people on the board, as well as being one of of the nicest. So pleased you're back, at pretty much the same time as me

I know we're all going to have a ball in London this summer. Can't wait. []

For you, I present:

-
A good bottle of tequila, essential for any celebration

-
The Griffin poetry prize which means:

-
Lots of benjamins

and...

-
Me for a week! []

Got love for ya honey

Lucy

[]

[ 05-01-2007, 07:30 AM: Message edited by: Freya ]

From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Can I have you for a week??? My birthday is in a month and I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body! []
From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
that's what they all say
From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday !!! []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Addie [] How appropriate that your special day ended with Walpurgisnacht.

-

quote:
Time to build us a fire, seven hundred feet high,
We can fashion a fire that will reach the sky (reach the sky)
We can feed the flames with the unkind deeds we’ve done (with the fire),
’cause we’ve got to get ready, for world war none.
(what we want is to burn our sins in a sort of furnace,)
(we’ll be stoking the fire with the lies we know)
All our false suspicions we can burn them one by one
That will help us get ready for world war none.
(a little love is more effective than a rifle,)
(a little faith will take you farther than it can)
(the rule we follow is the one forever spoken)
(they haven’t got the truth on their lips).
Keep on feeding the fire, till the fire is hot,
With those un-neighborly feelings we deny we’ve got.
Keep on trying for peace, until that peace is won.

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
References to Walpurgisnacht and Frankie?? [] [] Nice work, WT!

Thanks all of you for the lovely, thoughtful things... my RL birthday was pretty awful, so it's nice to feel loved. [] Thanks for starting a thread, Singy. []

Now guess which gift is most likely to inspire jealousy in others... [] [] []

[ 05-01-2007, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: Adulithien ]

From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

Awwwww come on! Didn't your parents ever teach you to share?

Tell you what, why don't you bring your Freya over and I'll get a bottle of whine and see where it takes us. []

Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
a bottle of whine
Nice typo... []
From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, Ad! Have a great one. []
From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Happy Birthday []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

Eep! Sorry, Thingy, I've been lurking in too many of those politicy threads. []
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
(Belated) Happy Birthday Gramadder! []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy belated birthday!
Here are some fireworks to celebrate:
 -
a cake:  - and, some Russian champagne:
 -

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miranthridel Bloom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3050

posted      Profile for Miranthridel Bloom   Author's Homepage   Email Miranthridel Bloom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, G.G.Mad!

For you...

A two headed snake minion, to do your bidding and look damn cool in the process:
 -

A funky boxed set of Danté's Divine Comedy which you can alternately read or throw at the head of people that don't get your location:
 -

To relive the fire-fighting days:
 -

And your very own Tequila Bar! (take me with you!):
 -

With love from your favourite (and only) great granddaughter.
[]

From: HMAS Fire & Ice, Miranistan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
For my SecretGrandmama:

A necklace: the rubies were forged in the fires of Mount Doom, but don't let that put you off:

-

Some lemon syllabub (nice to say, nice to eat):

-

A very famous flying donkey:

-

And some... mmm.... colouring pens:

-

[] [] []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony Archive » Happy Birthday Adulithien!!
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help