Minas Tirith Forums
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony Archive » Happy Birthday Miran...
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Miran...
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It was twenty years ago today,
That a woman caused a child’s dismay.
She would have to share her birthday with
Her little sister who is not called ‘Mith’…
So may I say Happy Birthday to,
The girl you've known for all these years,
Miranthridel “Numbat” Bloom!

[]

From one Aussie native to another...

A brand new (so new it's futuristic) piano!
 -

The Draco constellation []
 -

And...

A PONY! []
 -
An evil one. []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That looks like a Sephiroth pony!

anyway happy birthday!

From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Miran! []

For you... Racy pictures of Orlando Bloom! [] Warning: Male Nudity! []

[]

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday again here Miran ! []

Could I play on the piano ? []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday Miran! [] []

For you... Racy pictures of Thingol of Doriath! [] Warning: Male Nudity! []

[] []

From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*is forever scarred for looking at Miran's birthday link*
[]
Happy Birthday Dearest! I don't feel compelled to immediately send you presents because I don't seem to remember getting mine right away, but I will find something you'll like...

From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sadly, I have no racy pictures to add, though I wish I could find the link to Thorin's racy picture of Gloin from way back. []

So it is without nudity that I humbly offer you happy birthday wishes. [] [] [] []

And congratulations on having the most illicit birthday thread ever, despite the fact that no one has posted alcohol pressies for you yet. Allow me!:

-

Now no one should question the authoritative and ultimate illicit-ness of this thread! []

From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miranthridel Bloom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3050

posted      Profile for Miranthridel Bloom   Author's Homepage   Email Miranthridel Bloom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Feels loved [] *
Thanks, everyone [] !

*Loves Platymum's prezzies and poem*
*Is dissapointed by nudities [] *
*Is always impressed with alcohol*

I'll reply more coherently and invidiually once I've slept... []

*Passes out from joy [] *

From: HMAS Fire & Ice, Miranistan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRAN!

The best gift of all:

-
A snarky Draco Malfoy reluctantly wishing you a happy birthday. []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Or better yet:
 -

[]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLING!
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday Miran!
Some champagne:
 -

and a taste of Russia!
 -

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miranthridel Bloom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3050

posted      Profile for Miranthridel Bloom   Author's Homepage   Email Miranthridel Bloom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] !

You love me, you really love me!

Platymum: Oh, I love the poem. She's resented The Great Birthday Theft once or twice [] .
The piano is amazing! There's something special about getting to play a grand that I just can't describe.
Constellation! So! Pretty! And it has star's in it's eyes, like me.
That might ust be the greatest MLP of all time.
*Puggle huggles [] *

Spoony Bard: Thank you! I win on my birthday, right?

Sing/Thing/King: You realise I'm only forgiving you because you're pretty, right [] ? Cheers!

Freya: the same goes for you.

Inc'inc.: Thank you! Be my guest! Just watch out when the birthday-high!generosity wears off.

Cloudy pie: Oi! No guilt on my birthday! []

G.G.Mad: The alcohol makes up for the lack of nudity, birthday buddy! Most illicit birthday thread evah? I like that.

Dolpinaunt: Oh, excellent choice! I [] teh snark. Thanks!

Keo: The [] has me wondering what he's written on that little paper crane... [] Thanks, darl!

Elanor: Oh, you know the way to my heart! Russia certainly looks tasty. Thanks!

[ 05-02-2007, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Miranthridel Bloom ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"No harm in him; only needs a smack or so." ~ C.S. Lewis on Tolkien, 1926.
"Smirking Slytherin style is stunningly superior of you." - My Platymum, Braeden Fireheart
Don't speak Latin in front of the Franciscans
20 Years of Snark and still goin' strong! - Lillianna, aka Dolphinaunt

My name is Miranthridel. Mi-ran-thri-del. No "Mith" involved.

From: HMAS Fire & Ice, Miranistan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
For my Niecelet:

I dived to the bottom of the ocean for this and stole it from a mermaid princess. She was pretty p*ssed off, but don't worry: she's got no legs, what's she going to do about it? []

-

I also got you a nebula shaped like an ant:

-

(There may be habitable planets! [] )

An über comfy pillow with special fibregoose submolecular squidgepockets (OK, I made that bit up):

-

And a special gift from donkey:

-

[] Happy birthday, my dear.

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm... goose. It's his birthday tomorrow (May 4th). [] []

quote:
Platymum: Oh, I love the poem.
Good... but it might have been better with music. [] [it's a parody of a particular Beatles song [] ]

[ 05-03-2007, 03:41 AM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony Archive » Happy Birthday Miran...
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help