profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony Archive » Graduating Basic Training
Author Topic: Graduating Basic Training
Sepiroth Strife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2646

posted      Profile for Sepiroth Strife   Email Sepiroth Strife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, I'm sorry for not being onine at all for the past say...9 weeks. I was, as the title suggests, going through basic training at Ft LeonardWood, Missouri. It was tough and definately a trial but I have survived and live to tell of it. I'm off to AIT in two days because of a broken bus that was supposed to take me today. I now have some internet access at times and a cell phone. I will be away at AIT (where I might be able to get online, it is unknown as of yet) for 17 weeks making it a grand total of 26 weeks away from home...so far I've seen my family for 14 hours in the past 10 weeks now... I'm not exactly chipper about this as you can tell. But anyway, I'm making others wait for the compy so I'm off. After a breif visit to the green dragon to see if I was missed...

Sincerely,
PFC Haley

From: Temple, Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!!!! If you do have net access, I know of a new RP that might tickle your fancy. []
From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eldarion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6104
posted      Profile for Eldarion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ya, congratulations on going through basic. Must have been pretty tough, even more so without MT. []
From: Washington (not D.C.) | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talan
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2413

posted      Profile for Talan   Email Talan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats, Matt!

Call me at (you know the area code) 760-7120. It's been awhile since I've talked to you, and I don't have your number on my new phone, I don't think.

Andrew

From: Austin, TX. Home of awesome. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sephy's name is Matt? I fully endorse people named Matt. We are, after all, the master race. []
From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sheesh. Matts. Just because their name means "Gift of God" they think they're all God's gift to humanity or something. [] []

Congratulations, Seph! [] [] It's a shame you went Army, but at least you didn't pick the Navy or Marines. [] []

[ 04-29-2007, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Éomer ]

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
AHEM. Yomer, []

Congrats man! I've heard Ft. Lostinwoods sucks... One of my friends who is out at Yuma Marine Air Station is headed back there in a few weeks to do more Motor T training.

From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony Archive » Graduating Basic Training
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help