Minas Tirith Forums
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony Archive » Anti-Snobbery Movement (Page 2)
Author Topic: Anti-Snobbery Movement
Talan
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2413

posted      Profile for Talan   Email Talan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Luke, you're apparently unfamiliar with the idea of spamming. I'm not sure why you do it: either you're actually engrossed in this ninja persona within your own imagination, (in which case, if you're more than 12 or 13 years old, it's getting a little unhealthy) or you are under the impression that the rest of us find it funny (which so far, at least as far as I've seen, nobody has). Having just the one single schtick that you employ over and over isn't going to entertain anyone for long. Especially if it doesn't entertain them the first time. I suggest you switch to something a little more novel, like raccoons with lightsabers. []
From: Austin, TX. Home of awesome. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Pffft... this entire thread is beneath me and people of my ilk.. is it too early for a sifter of cognac? []
From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belthronding
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5113
posted      Profile for Belthronding   Email Belthronding   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That's snifter I believe, my young padawan.
From: Boston, MA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anoren Anarinwa
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2435

posted      Profile for Anoren Anarinwa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Velvet! Hah! My eyepatch IS suede. Not only is it nicer, it has much less of a chance of slipping off.

Is it bad that I had to look up "cognac"? []

Luke, what I said wasn't meant as slander, and I'm sorry you took it as so. Nevertheless, you're still nitpicking my words and not actually addressing the general idea of what I said...much like a politician. [] I was simply trying to say what everyone in this thread has already pointed out...people don't find your repetitiveness (aka spam) amusing. Nor do we particularly enjoy having to decipher posts of gibberish. So what, exactly, makes certain people snobs?

Eh, I wasn't going to respond to this again, but I don't want to be rude and ignore you. I wish I hadn't said anything in the first place. [] I'd rather just let our conversation drop, or if you feel the need take it to a PM. []

Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
That's snifter I believe, my young padawan.
[] I stand corrected.. my typing skills would embarass a 1st grader []
From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony Archive » Anti-Snobbery Movement (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help