Minas Tirith Forums
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony Archive » HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY FREYA!!!
Author Topic: HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY FREYA!!!
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, well! Looks like I have the distinguished pleasure of being the topic starter for everyone's favorite Londonite! Happy Freaking Birthday! [] [] []

You're certainly one of my favorite people in this fine city (not to mention one of the most charming and intelligent) and I can't wait to see you in August. Here's a little something snarky for your big day!

Magical Flaming Sambuca!

-

and!...

-

Isn't what you've always wanted? []

Let the party begin!

[]

[ 04-16-2007, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Adulithien ]

From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I think you need some special presents:

Sushi cushions!

-

A little kitty to play with:

-

A rose petal bath bobble:

-

And one of my famous margaritas: Handle With Care!

-

[] [] []

[ 04-16-2007, 07:54 AM: Message edited by: Athene ]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, Freya!!! [] []
From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday! Drink your way through some of this:  - :
or maybe this,  - , if you prefer!

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Freya- you love goddess, you!

I hope you have a great time at your party and that you get your hands on whatever this girl took... sorry! [] The title of this thread just reminded me of that clip. []

Can't wait to see you again in August! It's been too long!

Here's hoping to a great birthday and a wonderful year ahead... full of health, wealth and wisdom! []

Oh... and by the way, life does go downhill after 30. [] But don't let that stop you...

Love, Sean

E: That was one big bottle of vodka! []

[ 04-16-2007, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: Thingol of Doriath ]

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just an aside, but... Holy crap, Singy! Is she tanked or what? []
From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Tanked or somethin'... if I remember correctly, she blamed it on the cue cards being too far away. [] Poor girl...
From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I thought for a minute there you were suggesting I get breast implants....then she started talking []

Thanks guys, didn't expect this due to my on/off board presence, but nice to feel the love from my fav peeps []

From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Implants are dumb!

That's right, I said it.

From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lassë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3063

posted      Profile for Lassë   Email Lassë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
happy birthday []
From: Berlin | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
As a newbie, I don't know you, but still, happy Birthday ! []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday! []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday, Freya! How's THIS for a birthday present? [] I hear she's a bit of a b*tch, but I bet she's fiesty in the sack!

Also:
 -

A romantic cruise:
 -

A little bling bling:
 -

And some of these, because they look incredibly cool:
 -

Happy Birthday, darling! I hope you have a fantastic celebration!
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

quote:
I hear she's a bit of a b*tch, but I bet she's fiesty in the sack!
Her official statement is that she's a virgin, and will remain one til marriage! []
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
She is a virgin, and will officially remain one until Freya tires of her and tosses her aside, whereupon she will be preyed upon by journalists hungry for the gory details, before falling into obscurity as just one of the many broken-hearted supermodels littered in Freya's wake.
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

Well if she's just going to be tossed aside, send her this way when you're through.
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

[]
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, Freya!
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
posted      Profile for Eluchil   Author's Homepage   Email Eluchil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, joyeux anniversaire []
From: Menegroth, deep under the sea | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1019

posted      Profile for Arda   Author's Homepage   Email Arda   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, tesoro!!! []

kisses!

From: Madrid - SPAIN | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I missed this thread - Happy Birthday Norse Goddess. []
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks so much everyone. As I said, I really didn't expect this due to my poor attendance. I have to say, I'm really enjoying being back here. You're such a terrific bunch: funny, challenging, intelligent. Won't forget that again, promise []

Addie, I'm really looking forward to seeing you in August. I think sparks may fly. []

Athene, thanks for the pressies. Can't wait to be your glamorous assistant!

Singo, um, thank you for your uplifting advice on life after 30. []

Keo loving the bling. And the girl.

Elanor - think I'm going to save that enormous bottle for Athene's party. Hope to see you there!

Thanks again everyone else!

[] [] []

From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

[] [] []

[ 04-19-2007, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Adulithien ]

Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony Archive » HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY FREYA!!!
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help