Minas Tirith Forums
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony Archive » "Pathfinder" Is Freakin' SWEET, Dude!!!
Author Topic: "Pathfinder" Is Freakin' SWEET, Dude!!!
King Purple Rainbow
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3181
posted      Profile for King Purple Rainbow   Email King Purple Rainbow   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I thought this movie was great!

Plenty of Viking, Native American fighting action! Great looking movie with cool effects!

Mabye not quite as good as the masterpiece "300," but a great, great film!

Check it out...so says The King. []

-

[ 04-15-2007, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: King Purple Rainbow ]

From: RainbowLand | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Éoric of the Riddermark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2302

posted      Profile for Éoric of the Riddermark   Author's Homepage   Email Éoric of the Riddermark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Vikings...? Vikings...? I don't see any Vikings! []
From: Wilsonville, OR | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I want to see it just because it's my kind of movie but every time they mention Viking...I say where?
From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Purple Rainbow
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3181
posted      Profile for King Purple Rainbow   Email King Purple Rainbow   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Blow that Viking horn, ladies!
From: RainbowLand | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony Archive » "Pathfinder" Is Freakin' SWEET, Dude!!!
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help