profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony Archive » Mega Memory
Author Topic: Mega Memory
Luke
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5836
posted      Profile for Luke   Author's Homepage   Email Luke   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Now, I can remember stuff like the way a grey haired overweight friend of mine used to look twenty-thousand-years ago, but not everything I've ever read or heard.
Check out Keavin Trudeu (not sure if it matters that I spelled his name wrong).

He has a memory system called: Mega Memory.
One good thing about it is that you don't even need to have be smart to enhance your memory--before or after you enhance it (just kiddin).

You can remember stuff like:
1. The names of people.
2. The numbers people generally use...like 17.
3. And other things that are not 1. and 2.

[ 04-08-2007, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: Luke ]

From: Granada Hills, Ca. | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elenár
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4322

posted      Profile for Elenár   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Does it REALLY work? I have so often been on the verge of buying it. The spelling of Kevin's name is a bit of a worry though []

But overall, does it REALLY work?

From: The glorious UK - for good! | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luke
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5836
posted      Profile for Luke   Author's Homepage   Email Luke   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I can't tell you everything, because that would cheat Kevin out of getting paid for his ideas, but I did learn that remembering a sequence of events has to do with making a funny or nonsensical association with the event. Anything can be easily brought out of our memories if we mix something ordinary that we want to remember: like what we got in the mail last week, with something strange, like if an envelope was large and heavy it was sent from your friends the Bodibuilders, who were able to mail the large item because they are strong. Unlike the Shrimpomite family, who sends small envelopes.

I don't know, there are alot of things you can try...it's just the imagination that fuels it.

From: Granada Hills, Ca. | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony Archive » Mega Memory
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help