Minas Tirith Forums
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony Archive » Once upon a time (Page 2)
Author Topic: Once upon a time
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The donkey is home. []
We all are. []

I think now it is mandatory that I come to that party in August!

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, duh...
[]
We are sitting in an internet café in downtown Kipseli, drinking frappe under the shade of the orange trees.
*sigh*
I hate my life.
[]
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and to think she just said that Athens has in lot of common with Paris.
I pretended I agreed, but ....

[]
Seriously, []

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I meant the grotty bits with the stabbings and the diptheria. Obviously.
[]
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

Yes, we have gotten utterly stupid and decided that we should have double servings of our wonderful selfzs.
Selfzs?
Whasn't there an animal called selfzs?

Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What? Who? []

Witches. []

Yeah yeah, we're not missing either of you. []

[] [] []

Know you're having an amazing time!

cough/photos/cough

From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

cough towards her direction. *points*
She is very gollumish when it comes for her to use the camera.
[]
[]

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

*click*
[]
Well, you asked for it...

Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
She shouldn't be, preciousss
From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

I should never challenge the representative of the donkey
[secretly] I just had my picture taken I just had my picture taken [/secretly]

[ 04-26-2007, 08:34 AM: Message edited by: Arien the Maia ]

Miranthridel Bloom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3050

posted      Profile for Miranthridel Bloom   Author's Homepage   Email Miranthridel Bloom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Fails with jealousy [] *

Enjoy yourselves, you demented, diabolic deities of dubious wisdom and vitamin D [] !

From: HMAS Fire & Ice, Miranistan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Alright people, you asked for it:

In front of the Archaeological Museum: "Why does he have a hand instead of a crotch?"

-

OMG, y'all: URINE!!

-

Springing down the mountainside like a mountain goat but prettier:

-

Heaven... must be missing an angel...

-

im in ur city, pwnin ur akropolis:

-

Theatre of Dionysis:

-

www.minastirith.com:

-

Dog feigns death to escape tourists: (ÁXYTO! ÁXYTO!)

-

[ 04-30-2007, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: Athene ]

Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] []
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

The Road to Rivendell:

-

The really old stuff:

-

Caryatids:

-

Mmmmmmm....

-

Orange trees in Kipseli:

-

Smell:

-

Athene and donkey on another whirlwind adventure:

-

Tree-hugger:

-

Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Two beautiful and sexy ladies in a beautiful place.

Love these pictures!

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

What Snowy said

Love the pics, especially the first one. []

Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
posted      Profile for Eluchil   Author's Homepage   Email Eluchil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[ [] ] We want more !! [/ [] ]

[ 04-30-2007, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Eluchil ]

From: Menegroth, deep under the sea | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Alright then.

Two beings on a mountain:

-

i has kitteh

-

Amazing graffiti:

-

Temple of Me!

-

A resident of the (illegally-entered) botanical gardens:

-

A view of Athens:

-

Much-copied vase: this is the original OCTOAMPHORA!

-

The mountains around Athens:

-

Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wunderbar! []

So... you saw your own temple? []

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Indeed I did and they are restoring it! [] It was full of grockles ( [] ) but I set my holy lion to see them off:

-

It is a small lion, but do not be fooled: it has miaow superpowers.

Lunch on the mountain *sigh*:

-

WORSHIP ME PUNY HUMANZ!!!!111111

-

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful!
The girls, the places, the country - everything! []
(and donkey) []
quote:
Heaven... must be missing an angel...
I'm about to change my desktop wallpaper image - donkey's little pony has to go, to be replaced by donkey angel []
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Even these guys could not disapprove of those pictures.

[] []
. []
/ . . \

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh* SO PRETTY! And I LOVE that building graffiti!!! []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Cool photos.... []

Is it just me, or does that octopus on the big old jar, I mean vase, look terrified and sad or what? []

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miranthridel Bloom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3050

posted      Profile for Miranthridel Bloom   Author's Homepage   Email Miranthridel Bloom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Don't be fooled, Elora!
He's using your pity to lull you into a flase sense of security before he uses his tentacles to pull your trireme below the waves of the Mediterranean Sea and eat you for brunch with mint sauce!

From: HMAS Fire & Ice, Miranistan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony Archive » Once upon a time (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help