Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
Minas Tirith Forums » Library Council of Minas Tirith » Why do Dwarvish maps have East at the top? (Page 3)
Author Topic: Why do Dwarvish maps have East at the top?
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't it strange how something that demanded so much time and effort is explained by something so mundane? [] But great catch, guys.
From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You mean like this Thorin?

E: Though this took much more "time and effort"... []

[ 07-24-2006, 06:52 AM: Message edited by: Thingol of Doriath ]

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That's going to haunt me forever. [] But I think it's too funny to delete. Now I need to find the thread Telperion made that same week. He asked a question of which the answer was in his signature. Quite amusing. [] I think there must have been a solar flare that temporarily decreased intelligence.

Edit: Telperion's thread
That was quick!

[ 07-24-2006, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: Thorin ]

From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Library Council of Minas Tirith » Why do Dwarvish maps have East at the top? (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help