Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » LOST! Lost. My precious is lost. . .
Author Topic: LOST! Lost. My precious is lost. . .
The Dread Pirate Roberts
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2117
posted      Profile for The Dread Pirate Roberts   Email The Dread Pirate Roberts   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]

I can't find my Silmarillion or Atlas of Middle Earth anywhere!

Filthy stinking theives. We hates it forever!!!

[]

From: Blacksburg, VA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain of Gondor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5254

posted      Profile for Captain of Gondor   Author's Homepage   Email Captain of Gondor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Want us to call out the village militia?
From: Ririe, Idaho | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dread Pirate Roberts
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2117
posted      Profile for The Dread Pirate Roberts   Email The Dread Pirate Roberts   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still hoping they will turn up somewhere around the house. . . []

[ 05-16-2007, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: The Dread Pirate Roberts ]

From: Blacksburg, VA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
When I was about 14 or so I got in a big fight with my sister, who took and hid my LOTR boxed set for revenge.
From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain of Gondor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5254

posted      Profile for Captain of Gondor   Author's Homepage   Email Captain of Gondor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My sister did that too. Just, she took my LOTR dvds too.
From: Ririe, Idaho | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dread Pirate Roberts
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2117
Update: Still missing. []
The Dread Pirate Roberts
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2117
FOUND, PRECIOUS! PRAISE THE GREAT MAKER!
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » LOST! Lost. My precious is lost. . .
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help