Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » Postcards from Middle-earth (Page 2)
Author Topic: Postcards from Middle-earth
CALVUS
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4983
posted      Profile for CALVUS   Email CALVUS   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Front of Card: Welcome!!!

To: Prince Fingon, Son of Fingolfin

Welcome your lordship to Middle Earth. I daresay you are tired from your long trek across the Ice. My heartfelt apologies for not letting you all in when you banged on the doors. You see, the place was not yet ready to for so many august visitors.

Your cousin Maedhros is a guest here and he also said something about not wanting to face relatives. And we hold him in such high reverence! He is still hanging around here, unable to let go of the accomodations made for him. Your Uncle Fëanor was so impressed with our place that he blazed back to Valinor to berate the Valar for not letting him come sooner.

Without further ado, please come visit soon. This is a much warmer place that the shores of Lake Mithrim. Me and my guard will welcome you with our black axes and fiery whips, waved in salute ofcourse.

Gothmog
High Captain of Angband

[ 03-23-2005, 03:58 AM: Message edited by: CALVUS ]

From: BANGLADESH | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Aranel Charis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2061

posted      Profile for Aranel Charis   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Front of Card: Two Black and White engravings

To: Residents of The Shire (Classified Leaflet) []

Message: HAVE YOU SEEN THIS ENTWIFE?? Height: aprox. 12ft. Weight: unknown Distinguishing Marks: abundant foilage Last seen: Fangorn Forest
If seen write to: Inquiries c/o Treebeard, Fangorn Forest, ME.

From: Leeds | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5094
posted      Profile for Morgil   Email Morgil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
front of card The Carrock, Mirrormere,Erebor etc. Emblazoned with "Explore wonderful Wilderland".
To F Baggins C/O The Lady Galadriel, Lothlorien.

Dear Baggins,
I guess you are on a quest bearing the precious.
If you change your mind give us a ring.

Gollum

From: The Grey Havens / Wessex | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
posted      Profile for Eluchil   Author's Homepage   Email Eluchil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bump [] yes, we are not amused []

Front of Card :
 -

To : Dwarves of Nogrod.

Message : Wanna play hide-and-seek ? Let's meet at Sarn Athrad.

From: Menegroth, deep under the sea | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Front of card:
A view of a swift mountain stream flowing out of glittering cave and through a thick forest, white from splashing over many rocks before descending in a small waterfall to a crystal blue pool at the bottom.

TO: Elladan & Elrohir

Hello boys! Meet me here on Midsummers Day as I miss you both. I'm taking a risk sending this to you, but think the furor over my disappearance may have subsided. However, should the truth ever be known, many in Dol Amroth would be very disappointed in me.

Love forever,
Nimrodel

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Front of card showing a glowing falls over Henneth annun at sunset, but not revealing the sanctuary behind the water...

Dear Eowyn

The fishing trip with Aragorn is good, and we're relaxing and enjoying the time away from the city and our duties. Will be back in a couple weeks.

Love, Faramir

[ 01-23-2011, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That sounds like it's from Brokeback Mountain []

(Sorry [] )

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » Postcards from Middle-earth (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help