Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » Which race do you identify with? (Page 6)
Author Topic: Which race do you identify with?
Q
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5312
posted      Profile for Q   Email Q   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You know that we're all humans...right? Despite that fact many of you haven't picked humans as 1. but 2. or 3. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but the question arises: what do you really think of humans? Does the number of wicked humans in LOTR outweigh the number of wicked elves or dwarves? The answer is clearly: Yes.

I just thought it would be interesting to point out that none of us identify ourselves with the group most prone to wickedness in the books. But is this so?

Just food for thought.

1. Humans
2. Ents
52. Tom Bombadil (cause he's good)

From: LOS ANGELES, CA. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
posted      Profile for Matt The Courageous   Author's Homepage   Email Matt The Courageous   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You know that we're all humans...right?
Are you sure? I wonder sometimes. []
From: pacific northwest | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Q
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5312
posted      Profile for Q   Email Q   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
At least I'm not a dwarf who acts like an elf...I couldn't even begin to explain the implications of it. Most wizards don't know enough about dwarven physiology to know how to shut off quirks of that kind without turning the bearded thing into something with the consistency of mead. Q's, on the other hand, are another matter...we wouldn't bother at all with the confused little dwarf, let society run a muck and destroy itself...we'd have a good laugh. []

On a side note, are hobbits what you get when you mix dwarves with elves? I think that's worth creating a topic about....don't you? [] [] [] []

[ 08-31-2008, 03:50 AM: Message edited by: Q ]

From: LOS ANGELES, CA. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » Which race do you identify with? (Page 6)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help