Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » Which race do you identify with? (Page 5)
Author Topic: Which race do you identify with?
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
1- Human
2- Ent
3- Maia

[7- Elf]

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eledhsúle
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1980

posted      Profile for Eledhsúle   Author's Homepage   Email Eledhsúle   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
1. Dwarf
2. Maia
3. Elf

From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Radagast the Squib
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3200

posted      Profile for Radagast the Squib   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
1 Maia

2 Dwarf

3 Hobbit

W00t! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Sing all ye people!

A simple task!

From: Somewhere in Mirkwood | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mavis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4652
posted      Profile for Mavis   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
1 - Elf
2 - Dwarf
3 - Human
My first two seem to conflict with each other, no? []

From: Stuck in a mental mire | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katrina
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4377

posted      Profile for Katrina   Email Katrina   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm wondering, what is a Maia? I have know idea what it/they is/are.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
'All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing.'
- Edmund Burke

From: Fike Nation | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You don't belong in this forum, Katrina.

*points her in the direction of the lit forums* []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katrina
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4377

posted      Profile for Katrina   Email Katrina   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh ok sorry. It just seemed kinda aporopreite(sp).

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
'All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing.'
- Edmund Burke

From: Fike Nation | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hidalgo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1083
posted      Profile for Hidalgo   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
1. Dwarf
2. Elf
3. Hobbit

Oh my.

[]
From: Madrid - Spain | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I most certainly cleave to the Eldar for their pride, honor and courage. Though, I wish I could identify more with their beauty... [] Specifically, I identify with the Noldor -- I am a lover of things gadgety and craftlike, as well as a competent storyteller and musician. I also suffer from overextended pride at times which is a common Noldorin trait... []
From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elrohir Alcarin-Tasartir
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4910
posted      Profile for Elrohir Alcarin-Tasartir   Author's Homepage   Email Elrohir Alcarin-Tasartir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Men for me... But sometimes I think that I am a Hobbit because I eat a lot!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Felipe González de Otoya De Narváez
Bogotá, Distrito Capital, Colombia, South America

From: Bogotá, Distrito Capital, Colombia | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Incanus
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5034
posted      Profile for Incanus   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am a man, or appear to be one. If we got more detailed, I am a maiar spirit. Unfortunately I am a lesser, not nearly as powerful as Gandalf, but I may be able to defeat Saruman, if he were alive.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I aistan ilfirinion

From: Minas Tirith | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Incanus
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5034
posted      Profile for Incanus   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Saruman is a weakling in min after all.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I aistan ilfirinion

From: Minas Tirith | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think I must be a dwarvish hobbit who wishes she were a Maia/Noldor blend, like my namesake. I aspire to grace, beauty, artistic expression, and servanthood to Ilúvatar, but I just come across as obstinate and simple. []
I know Singollo Doriath was not Noldor, but the Elves I'm drawn to most are.
Before you blast me for posting here though I'm a new citizen, let me say I read the first post, as well as the Ivy Log's stickie welcome, and it said veteran readers of LotR, which I read in 1980 -- before many of you were born , much less reading or Web-surfing. []

[ 06-12-2005, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: LyraLuthienTinuviel ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Don't say we have come now to the end; White shores are calling.
You and I will meet again.
Across the sea a pale moon rising; the ships have come to carry you home.
And all will turn to silver glass; A light on the water
Grey Ships pass into the West.

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5059
posted      Profile for Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
1. Dwarf
2. Ent
3. Human

From: Philly | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Yo, Thubeldhia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5070

posted      Profile for Yo, Thubeldhia   Email Yo, Thubeldhia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
1 - Elf
2 - Ent
3 - Human

I'd say human: if I had to ientfy myself with one of the characters would be Eowyn. Horse-rider, brave, tough...

From: Far far away | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
1) Elf
2) Ent
3) Human

I'd definately say the race of Man.

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pippin the fierce
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4487
posted      Profile for Pippin the fierce   Author's Homepage   Email Pippin the fierce   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
1. Elf
2. Dwarf
3. Human
???

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other guy die for his." - Gen. George S. Patton

"We can't make you do something, but we can make you wish you had."

From: The greatest place on earth-VIRGINIA!!! | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Pippin? I thought sure you'd say Hobbit...
From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alatar the Wizard
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5315

posted      Profile for Alatar the Wizard   Author's Homepage   Email Alatar the Wizard   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wizards (if these can be called a race) and Elves, especially the Noldor.

Both have a love of lore, and both have a love of craft of some kind that can magnify or improve upon their natural abilities. I identify with both loves. []

From: South Forodwaith | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scientia Excelsa
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 7316
posted      Profile for Scientia Excelsa   Email Scientia Excelsa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am of the race of Men, and share both their great aspirations and their miserable failures. And I have the Gift of Eru.

E: Oh no! I accidentally revived a dead thread! I need to pay more attention. My bad, guys!

[ 08-21-2008, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: ScientiaExcelsa ]

From: Michigan, USA | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
posted      Profile for Matt The Courageous   Author's Homepage   Email Matt The Courageous   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've been told I'm a Ogre.
Hmmm,
Kinda like that title sometimes. At least I've not been called a Troll. []

From: pacific northwest | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Funny thing, but the Internet fashion of calling people that act disuptely on the Internet Trolls, must be referring to Tolkien Trolls. Terry Pratchett ones aren't that bad!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dread Pirate Roberts
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2117
posted      Profile for The Dread Pirate Roberts   Email The Dread Pirate Roberts   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
They're actually referring to fishing.
From: Blacksburg, VA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
posted      Profile for Matt The Courageous   Author's Homepage   Email Matt The Courageous   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds fishy to me.
From: pacific northwest | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scientia Excelsa
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 7316
posted      Profile for Scientia Excelsa   Email Scientia Excelsa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm...I was expecting to get shot for that...especially since my necromancy post wasn't all that interesting...
From: Michigan, USA | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » Which race do you identify with? (Page 5)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help