Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » Which race do you identify with? (Page 4)
Author Topic: Which race do you identify with?
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
SpongeBob?
thay yello squishy thing?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Hi! My name is Telpy and I'm a Skittle-addict.

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Child of the Kindly West
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4419
posted      Profile for Child of the Kindly West   Author's Homepage   Email Child of the Kindly West   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would definitely be a hobbit. I love the simple lifestyle, the connection with the earth, the general hobbit disposition, even the architecture. I think it would be a wonderful way to live. I definitely identify most strongly with the hobbits, but if I were in Middle-earth I think I would want to have some contact with Elves. I love their ethereality and their poetry. There's something very magical about them.
From: Hobbiton | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grundin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1442
posted      Profile for Grundin   Email Grundin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with you Child, very much so. But my love of crafting (and my physical build) would make me closer to a dwarf. But my love of the wilderness and my battlelust would make me a Beorning, I guess. But then again, my attitude towards friends and friendship would again make me a dwarf. I guess maybe I'm just a man, then...
From: Upstate NY | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nanyé andúril i né narsil
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4309
posted      Profile for Nanyé andúril i né narsil   Email Nanyé andúril i né narsil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
id have to say Numénorian or the dunéadain, The whole pride, love of battle, size (at 6'4" im bang on the right height)craftsmanship, and rebellious edge.
From: Leeds, England | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Baggins of the Shire
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4324
posted      Profile for Lady Baggins of the Shire   Author's Homepage   Email Lady Baggins of the Shire   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would have to be with the Hobbits. Having fun almost all the time looks like well...fun! Plus, I love where they live.
From: Near the shores of the Grey Havens | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dís Thrain's Daughter
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3523

posted      Profile for Dís Thrain's Daughter   Email Dís Thrain's Daughter   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
First I thought of myself as a Hobbit, but when I was looking for a nick for myself I thought about Dwarves. Dwarves remember well both good and bad things others did to them. Dwarves like jewellery. They are not too power-thirsty and in some way they are exceptionate. The race I definitely NOT identify with are Elves. They had too much sense of being better than other races. In some ways they had real advantage over them, on the other I think they exaggerated. Of course I would like to be as beatiful as an Elven women, but I must be realistic, so I prefer being a Dwarvette []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
~~
"You always make the stupidest things sound sort of attractive.." (Roger Zelazny - "Sign of Chaos")

From: Kraków/Cracow (Poland) | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galadhir
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4731
posted      Profile for Galadhir   Author's Homepage   Email Galadhir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
For me it's the Sindar - they owe their existence as a seperate people to their unswerving love and loyalty to their king. They are dedicated to Middle-earth, but they have the wisdom of the Eldar. And they have that fabulous silver hair []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Tell us now the full tale!"

From: Doriath | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well if you want to go grey early... []

I still go with hobbits - The Shire is a lovely place to live - though I would like more spirit of adventure and love of travel than most of them had.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The fell beasts, natch.
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I thought one of those would make a cute pet []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*volunteers her services* []
Hang on - I am a fell beast in Death! Coincidence? I THINK NOT! []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

*gives yummy snacks to pet* []

Would you go to the Garden Club please? I need help!

Tari Mithrandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4536
posted      Profile for Tari Mithrandir   Email Tari Mithrandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would say I'm an elf, the wise adventurouse, long-life type people, pluss by accident my ears are kinda pointy, [] But eventually I would probably get sick of immortality, so I'd be a dunéadain.

[ 07-11-2004, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Tari Mithrandir ]

From: Rivendell | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katrina
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4377

posted      Profile for Katrina   Email Katrina   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Do the Nazgul count as a race?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
'All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing.'
- Edmund Burke

From: Fike Nation | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No, because they were Men.
From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Do the Nazgul count as a race?
Only when they rode from Minas Morgul to the Shire.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estel the Ranger
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4576

posted      Profile for Estel the Ranger   Author's Homepage   Email Estel the Ranger   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*

Dunédain 110%

the wild, and solitude

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
when i try to be somthing i am nothing. when i am true, im exactly who i wanna be...

From: jasper TX via melbourne VIC Australia. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katrina
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4377

posted      Profile for Katrina   Email Katrina   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Then I'm with the race of men.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
'All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing.'
- Edmund Burke

From: Fike Nation | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dís Thrain's Daughter
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3523

posted      Profile for Dís Thrain's Daughter   Email Dís Thrain's Daughter   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Middle Earth Race Selector
My results are: Hobbit [] , Maia [] , Dwarf [] . Humans come second last and Orcs come last.

[ 09-15-2004, 07:17 AM: Message edited by: Dís Thrain's Daughter ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
~~
"You always make the stupidest things sound sort of attractive.." (Roger Zelazny - "Sign of Chaos")

From: Kraków/Cracow (Poland) | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katrina
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4377

Hobbit [] , Maya [] , Orc [] .

[ 09-13-2004, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: Katrina ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
- Edmund Burke

Erinti
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3470

posted      Profile for Erinti   Email Erinti   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My top three: 1) Elf, 2) Ent, 3) Human.
From: Somewhere out there | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hidalgo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1083
posted      Profile for Hidalgo   Edit/Delete Post 
1: Human.
2: Maia (not Maya).
3: Orc.

From: Madrid - Spain | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
1) Elf
2) Maia
3) Ent

Though it was amazingly easy to cheat... []

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
1)Maia
2)Elf
3)Hobbit

[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Her Majesty the High Duchess of Torture and Pain.
Server of the Sun
~
Athene and Arien the Maia:
Overtaking posters since 2003

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
1. Dwarf
2. Elf
3. Hobbit

Oh my.

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » Which race do you identify with? (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help