Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » Which race do you identify with? (Page 3)
Author Topic: Which race do you identify with?
Lady Sandry of Ruatha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2732

posted      Profile for Lady Sandry of Ruatha   Author's Homepage   Email Lady Sandry of Ruatha   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gah! Die! We are not stuck up! We were modest and realistic all through the war of the ring! Unlike some races i could mention, who seemed to think they could overthrow Sauron on their own... *laughs*
From: Ruatha Hold | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viscount Værtalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3122

posted      Profile for Viscount Værtalion   Author's Homepage   Email Viscount Værtalion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Men, bah!
*realises suddenly*
waaaaaahh;44

From: Serapion | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bilbo Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3131

posted      Profile for Bilbo Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Bilbo Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hobbit
*chuckles*

From: The Shire\Rivendell alright......England! | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Men... they re so diverse in Tolkiens world.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Tindómerel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3721

posted      Profile for Tindómerel   Author's Homepage   Email Tindómerel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's not exactly a race, but I would say I'm a Gollum-type creature. I enjoy curling up in small, dark corners and muttering to myself. I shun bright light and can get obsessive over one little thing.My precioussss...
From: a small hole in the ground | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elf Scribe
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 3749
posted      Profile for Elf Scribe   Email Elf Scribe   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Definately half-elven. I love Elves, but the Men of Middle-earth are definately interesting to learn about. I can also be stubborn, so maybe part dwarf, but I really don't know about that.
From: Rivendell | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Precioussssss
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1688

posted      Profile for Precioussssss   Email Precioussssss   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
did someone say preciousssssss? [] I would definitely pick hobbit - I just love their love of life and simple living. And I could definitely enjoy eating all the time! []
From: in the cracks of Mt. Doom | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sherl
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3828

posted      Profile for Sherl   Email Sherl   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Elves, all the way! I just love them.
From: 221b Baker Street | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruantalon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2969

posted      Profile for Eruantalon   Email Eruantalon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Hobbits:
I really like there way to celebrate and have fun.I'm a very small Person so this is my favourite race in Middle-Earth...

[ 08-04-2003, 06:26 AM: Message edited by: Eruantalon ]

From: Germany,Schmallenberg | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celebriän Oronar
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 3818
posted      Profile for Celebriän Oronar   Email Celebriän Oronar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'd be an elf/human/hobbit mix if thats possible. I guess I sort of have multiple sides of me [] . On the first side I love nature, I am tall, I like solitude, and I like to write songs and poems, and just relax. But on the other side, I have curly hair, eat all the time, like to joke around and have fun, and am quite clumsy. But for the third side, I love to go looking for adventure and am quite flawed. I know, I'm just crazy [] [] . Mwahahaha!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Stop to smell the spring-time flowers,
Bask beneath the summer sun,
Dance upon the autmun leaves,
Tastes the snowflakes on your tongue.

From: San Diego, California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiyeldaë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3467

posted      Profile for Aiyeldaë   Email Aiyeldaë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Elves. For their beauty, their love of nature, their affinity with the stars and the moon, (because I share it,) and their age, knowledge, skills, wisdom, and grief.

I am SO-HO-HO there! The Elves are THE best of all of them! Elves rock soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
(can you tell I'm obsessed with elves? [] )

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Life...don't talk to me about life..." -Marvin, the manically depressed robot

Do not try to read the sig. Instead...only try to realize the truth. There is no sig.

From: Cloud 9 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Alatariel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3756

posted      Profile for Alatariel   Author's Homepage   Email Alatariel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aiyeldae, I completely agree with you elves are my favorite race of all time!!!! Elves ROCK!!!!!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Beneath the stars of Ever-eve in Eldamar it shone,
In Eldamar beside the walls of Elven Tirion.
There long the golden leaves have grown upon the branching years,
While here beyond the Sundering Seas now fall the Elven-tears.

I am a proud Ratty Waitress at The Rat-Choo!

From: The Golden Wood | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Elentári Tintallë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3734

posted      Profile for Elentári Tintallë   Email Elentári Tintallë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Elves are definetly the best! [] Though Men and Hobbits aren't bad either.
From: Nórë Vercieva- i Opelë | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Alatariel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3756

posted      Profile for Alatariel   Author's Homepage   Email Alatariel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hobbits are second on my list
From: The Golden Wood | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Marcho Blackwood - MSS
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

posted      Profile for Marcho Blackwood - MSS   Email Marcho Blackwood - MSS   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a hobbit in all but form. Not too rotund, but boy do I love food!
From: Bindbale, North Farthing | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erúvë The 3/4 Wit
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 3751
posted      Profile for Erúvë The 3/4 Wit   Author's Homepage   Email Erúvë The 3/4 Wit   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Umm... I'd say elves.
From: The land of no sales tax... I wish. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elvenwood
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 3981
posted      Profile for elvenwood   Email elvenwood   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, it's been awhile since anyone posted. Oh well I'd say that I'd be one of the Dúnedain.
From: In the Grey Havens ...I wish | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fangorn
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4070

posted      Profile for Fangorn   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hobbitttttttt all the way!!
I love food, I am rotund and I like fun all the time...
No worry can occupy my mind for any length of time..

But then I admire the race of Ents too.

From: Bangalore | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lantarion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4363
posted      Profile for Lantarion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
RING WRAITH!!!!!

THE EVILNESS IS TAKING OVER THIS BOARD!!!!!!

From: here | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hidalgo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1083
posted      Profile for Hidalgo   Edit/Delete Post 
xXx: Listen, newbie: This forum was created for VETERANS, not for newbies with 18 posts who don't know how to behave. If you can't do better, you should not get out of "The Floating Log".

And my race is Numenoreans: phisically strong, good soldiers, builders of empires... That's me all the way. []

[ 03-11-2004, 04:56 AM: Message edited by: Hidalgo ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I am unworthy to remain a citizen of MT, so pay no heed to my words.

In Deo Spes Mea.

From: Madrid - Spain | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dúnadan
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4227
posted      Profile for The Dúnadan   Email The Dúnadan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would be a man, one of the Dunedains i think. When i reed the books i can relate to a lot of what Aragorn Says and Do. So it must be a man.
From: Minas Tirith, Gondor, Middle Earth | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eöl i Moriquendë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4026
posted      Profile for Eöl i Moriquendë   Author's Homepage   Email Eöl i Moriquendë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Numenoreans good for me.

Sailing []

Hidalgo, if you sent XxX to the Floating Log, he would have me to deal with...me.

[ 03-20-2004, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Nolofinwë ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
'~Formerly: Nolofinwë~ (Ex- Member) \{^v^^v^}/
When you were born, you were crying and everyone else was smiling. Live so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone else is crying.

From: Havens of Pelagir | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverload
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4426
posted      Profile for Silverload   Email Silverload   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hobbit by day, elf by night. The commute is killing me.
From: Scandinavia and getting closer | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoenix
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 3861
posted      Profile for Phoenix   Email Phoenix   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I identify with the ents, as I hate being hasty and complain about other people and events being quite hasty. I just kind of...take my time for most things... []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
...the great fiery bird fell from the sky. It crashed into the ground, and turned to ashes. From the ashes, a fierce cry was heard, and the phoenix rose up again in an inferno of wrath and fury.

From: Chicago | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Indil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4434

posted      Profile for Indil   Author's Homepage   Email Indil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A descendant of the Numenoreans. I'm not that, you know, "ruined" as "normal" Men, I can be pretty pure and everything. But I would even THINK of me beeing an elf. I'd be the first Elf loving SpongeBob and things like that [] .
From: The Netherlands | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » Which race do you identify with? (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help