Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » middle earth pick up lines (Page 8)
Author Topic: middle earth pick up lines
Sírëlen
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4226
posted      Profile for Sírëlen   Author's Homepage   Email Sírëlen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Éomer:I would cut off your head, Dwarf, if it stood but a little higher from the ground. But since it seems to be of the perfect hight..heh..while your down there...uh..
Legolas: [] You would die before your stroke fell!
Éomer: Well in that case Elf boy, you can pull your arrow out on me anytime. [] And you can do the...strokin'... []

[ 01-17-2004, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Sírëlen ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Twas in the darkest depths of Mordor, I met a girl so fair. But Gollum and the evil one crept up and slipped away with her, yeah." - Led Zeppelin 'Ramble On'

From: The tiniest, puniest, wateriest state in America. Figure it out.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mirkwood's Dark Princess
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4192
posted      Profile for Mirkwood's Dark Princess   Email Mirkwood's Dark Princess   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hobbit- "nice hairy feet, wanna screw?"
Treebeard-"once you get me stiffened up, i won't be hasty!"
Denethor-"Light my fire!"
elf to human chick-"hey, you know what they say about us with big, pointy ears! [] "
Eowyn to hot Rohirrim guy' "You know, a sword isn't the only thing I can handle well!"
[]

[ 01-17-2004, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: Mirkwood Princess ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Minë Corma turië të ilyë, Minë Corma hirië të,
Minë Corma hostië të ilyë ar mordossë nutië të
Mornórëo Nóressë yassë i Fuini caitar.

From: the beautiful forest of Mirkwood (aka Canada ...lol) | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sírëlen
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4226
posted      Profile for Sírëlen   Author's Homepage   Email Sírëlen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Denethor - I already have the wood, just bring the oil.
Gimli - "Breathe...that's the key..breathe..OHHH!"

"One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." Sounds like some bondage going on in Sauron's chambers. []

Aragorn - "We do not stop 'til night fall" (Aparently he's gotten better with age.)

Saruman - "Concealed within his fortress, the Lord of Mordor sees all. His [] gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth and flesh."
Gandalf - "Well that makes me a tad self-conscious.." []

Legolas - "Final count...mmm ..42!"
Me - "Not bad for a pointy eared elvish princeling. I myself am sitting pretty on ..43"
Legolas - *Pulls out his....arrow..* (2 hours later) "mmm...that makes 43"
Me - "Well, that also put's me up to 44"
Legolas - "wanna go for 100?"
Me - "Not bad at all..!"
(Elves are like energizer bunnies. They keep going and going and going and...)

[ 01-17-2004, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Sírëlen ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Twas in the darkest depths of Mordor, I met a girl so fair. But Gollum and the evil one crept up and slipped away with her, yeah." - Led Zeppelin 'Ramble On'

From: The tiniest, puniest, wateriest state in America. Figure it out.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4172
posted      Profile for Thalion   Email Thalion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No, they keep coming and coming and....

Merry or Pip to any elf: See the feet, Well, were in porportion.

Sam: think we should include gollum tonight
Frodo:Hell no, think about it, if he can cover his family jewels with that cloth, we dont want him.

[ 01-17-2004, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Thalion ]

From: Hiding in a Filing Cabinet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4172
posted      Profile for Thalion   Email Thalion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I just noticed and odd pun to the Pub were in! []
From: Hiding in a Filing Cabinet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sírëlen
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4226
quote:
No, they keep coming and coming and....

[] That's great!..

Yeah I see the pun too..That sounds like something Gríma would have.. you know, poisonous...bush...

Luthien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 17
posted      Profile for Luthien   Email Luthien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Fingolfin to Morgoth: C'mon out big boy and lets dance!'
From: Wanderer of Middle Earth | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Smoogel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4103
posted      Profile for King Smoogel   Email King Smoogel   Edit/Delete Post 
Túrin Turambar: Ugh... this sword feels pretty hard when you get it in deep enough.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
For who would lie idle when the King of Smooglers has returned?

Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luthien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 17
posted      Profile for Luthien   Email Luthien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Fingolfin telling Finarfin why he had to go ti Middle Earth...

Fingolfin:"I have to go with Feanor! I love him!"
Finarfin: "More than me? your baby brother?"
Fingolfin: "Yes, I love him more than a brother..."
Feanor to Fingolfin: 'Yo bich, let me grab your sword if ya commin''

From: Wanderer of Middle Earth | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ondo
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4187
posted      Profile for Ondo   Author's Homepage   Email Ondo   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are all immoral. [] This is a disgrace and disrespectful of Tolkien's work. [] Take your double meanings somewhere else. [] Yes, I know, I'm a moralizer. []
From: Helsinki, Finland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lost king
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4098
posted      Profile for the lost king   Author's Homepage   Email the lost king   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ondo don't be such a sour puss. I'm a fan of this thread. Its funny. [] []
From: Lameham MD | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It was funny...... []
From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eöl i Moriquendë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4026
posted      Profile for Eöl i Moriquendë   Author's Homepage   Email Eöl i Moriquendë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It was funny huh?

I wonder who ruined it....

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
'~Formerly: Nolofinwë~ (Ex- Member) \{^v^^v^}/
When you were born, you were crying and everyone else was smiling. Live so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone else is crying.

From: Havens of Pelagir | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ondo
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4187
posted      Profile for Ondo   Author's Homepage   Email Ondo   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This thread is most definitely not funny. [] It's sick in its decontextuality. [] Ugh... []
From: Helsinki, Finland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
sick in it's what?
From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
de-con-textu-ality

Get an education Freya! It means "deconstructed sexuality taken out of context"! []

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, King Singosean

As I said, dumb blonde []

From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*spots a rare MT hapax legomenon*
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] [] [] [] [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I inhaled. That was the point." -Barack Obama

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
de-con-textu-ality

That word needs to be posted in the word of the week thread!!!

quote:
hapax legomenon
Someone is going to have to explain this one to me!!
From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] [] Google [] [] []
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Don't be angry at me Glóin! I promise I'll Google!!!
[]

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not at all; I hadn't seen your post when I wrote mine.

Here is one definition across which I stumbled:

quote:
HAPAX LEGOMENON

(pronounced HAI-peks luh-GAH-me-NAHN) is the term applied to a word that is recorded only once in the work of an author or in the whole of a language.

From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sírëlen
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4226
Riiiight..m'kay, alot has happened in the way of falling horribly off topic since last I came. BACK TO DIRTINESS!! []

The Hobbits in Barrow-Weight's place.

Barrow-Weight- "Cold be hand and heart and bone and cold be sleep under stone.."
Frodo - "What was it about that..bone comment?
Barrow - Weight - "Well ye won't be ..cold for long..after I... bone ...ye..

Frodo - "AHHHH!..Damn, what was that poem again.....can't.....remember..
Barrow-Weight - "Here I...Come!"
Frodo - "AHH! Umm...ok here goes..
Ho! Tom Bombadil, Tom Bombadildo! ...I mean..uh..Dillo..
By water..(Gulp)..Wood..and hill, by the reed and willow,
by fire and..sick desire,..harken now and hear us!
(Gulp) Come..Tom Bombadil, for his..bone is near us..

(Tom busts in and jumps on the Barrow-Weight)
Tom - "Yeah, ya like that doncha, B$&#h!

Pippin - "Hey, Mr. Barrow-Weight, sir, monster,...thing! Could you get your long, naked sword off our necks please?

(that comes from the last line on page 159, incase you were wondering [] )

[ 01-22-2004, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: Sírëlen ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Sírëlen
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4226
By the way King Smoogle. I have to ask, being a Final Fantasy fan. Is your name a mix between Smeagol, and Moogle [] ..I just gotta know..KUPO! []

[ 01-22-2004, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Sírëlen ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » middle earth pick up lines (Page 8)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help