Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » middle earth pick up lines (Page 6)
Author Topic: middle earth pick up lines
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aragorn to Eowyn the morning he was to ride off into the Path of the Dead...

"They dont call you a Rider of Rohan for nothing!" []

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs. Aragorn
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2617

posted      Profile for Mrs. Aragorn   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
LOL!!!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Yet another proud pervy Viggo fancier.

From: Gondor | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Ecthelion of the Fountain
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 955
posted      Profile for Ecthelion of the Fountain   Email Ecthelion of the Fountain   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
pippin to Galadriel

"you know what the hair on my feet is for? TRACTION"

From: seattle, wa, usa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

posted      Profile for Dark Lord Andúril   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Andúril   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Another one that is in the book:

Legolas to Gimli: "But you comfort me. I am gald to have you nigh with your stout legs and your hard-"

From: In Imladris I dwell... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pipkin Sweetgrass
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2699
posted      Profile for Pipkin Sweetgrass   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Tom put his lips to the crack, they could not make out the words, but Merry was clearly aroused

That's either a quote or a near-quote

From: Coastal Georgia, USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vens Arna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 377

posted      Profile for Vens Arna   Author's Homepage   Email Vens Arna   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Tom put his mouth to the crack and began singing into it in a low voice. They could not catch the words, but evidently Merry was aroused.
LOL. Good try tho' []
From: Oklahoma City, OK, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

posted      Profile for Dark Lord Andúril   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Andúril   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gimli: Aragorn! I need you to toss me! But dont tell the Elf! He may get jealous!
From: In Imladris I dwell... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lembas Baker, Inc
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2949
posted      Profile for Lembas Baker, Inc   Edit/Delete Post 
Goldberry to Tom, "My! But you ARE a bouncy fellow aren't you?"

Galadriel to Celeborn, "I'll join you in the hot tub."

Rosie to Sam, "You've got the biggest feet I've ever seen!"

Faramir, "I love the way you hold a sword."

Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
LOL!!! [] [] *wipes tear*
From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carnefiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2211

posted      Profile for Carnefiniel   Email Carnefiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
these are great!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
One of the best feelings in the world, can only be found on horseback, ~Faith

From: The Shire (I'm A Hobbit) | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lembas Baker, Inc
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2949
Rosie, "How can I get near you if you keep going off like "Tickle Me Elmo"?
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

Merry: My these Ent draughts dont half make you grow...
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A new power is "Rising"!!
From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natasha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 370
posted      Profile for Natasha   Email Natasha   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"The old that is strong does not wither
From the ashes a fire shall be woken
renewed shall be the blade that was broken
The crownless again shall be king!?

From: United States, Fl | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

[] []
Mystic Hunter
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2298

posted      Profile for Mystic Hunter   Email Mystic Hunter   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Dont know if this has been said or not but here goes a try.
Gandalf to Arwen while Aragorn has turned away.
Gandalf: Hey want to polish my staff?
Arwen: Wait till sahggy over there is gone::winks at Gandalf::

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I plan the complete and total GENOCIDE of all rabbits...yes even the so called "cute fluffy" ones!
Winner of best Legolas Avy!
TOOMT!!!

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

If you dont get this watch the South Park Movie:

Morgoth: Do you ever think about anything but sex?
Sauron: I love you...

Lembas Baker, Inc
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2949
Arwen, "Where have you BEEN all my life? All my long, long, long, long, long, long life...(the wait is just killing me.)
------------

Smeagol to Shelob, "Why yes, I AM like this all over."

---------------

To Frodo, "My! But what big EYES you have!"

[ 01-28-2003, 01:26 AM: Message edited by: Lembas Baker, Inc ]

Roll of Honor Snaga
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2945

posted      Profile for Snaga   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently this one always works on babes from Rohan:

"I'm going to the Paths of the Dead and you can't come with me."

[ 02-10-2003, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Snaga ]

From: Mordor - upper east side | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Keeping with SSA I did find this one about Frodo in the book.

"It was more than he could screw himself to face."

From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lembas Baker, Inc
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2949
I've named the knives in my kitchen drawer after you. (kiss)
Roll of Honor Ecthelion of the Fountain
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 955
posted      Profile for Ecthelion of the Fountain   Email Ecthelion of the Fountain   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've named you after the knives in my kitchen
From: seattle, wa, usa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

Treebeard: You hobbits dont half rouse me.
Lady É
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3448

posted      Profile for Lady É   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Most of this thread is fabulously funny, and certainly deserves a *bump.*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"You are a lady high and valiant and have yourself won renown that shall not be forgotten..."

From: Rohan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luthien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 17
posted      Profile for Luthien   Email Luthien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Galadriel to Celeborn - [] "You sure are a wood-elf!"
From: Wanderer of Middle Earth | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » middle earth pick up lines (Page 6)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help