Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » middle earth pick up lines (Page 2)
Author Topic: middle earth pick up lines
Roll of Honor Ecthelion of the Fountain
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 955
posted      Profile for Ecthelion of the Fountain   Email Ecthelion of the Fountain   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
sorry, your profile tells us you have lasted 16 years thus far on this planet, and i was saying that as we dont want any younger posters in here getting miffed and putting an end to our fun, if the wee lad does think hes old enough to partake, then by all means

[ 11-14-2002, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Ecthelion of the Fountain ]

From: seattle, wa, usa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Swift Asfaloth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1435

posted      Profile for Swift Asfaloth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Cover the eyes of the young'uns, Ecthelion!

Aragorn to Arwen: "Let's go someplace quiet and you can help me reforge my sword..."

Despondent horse-less Rohirrim soldier to pretty Rohirrim lass: "It's been a long time since I've been mounted..."

From: Calenardhon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Warg
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 67

posted      Profile for Warg   Email Warg   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aragorn: Hey baby. Want to see the REAL flame of the west?

Boromir: If you blow my horn just right, youll produce such a blast that......!

Arwen: You'lld be suprised at the amout of times one can go through the Carma Sutra in a few thousand years.

Gollum: Its ok baby, My fingers already smell like fish.

Im sorry if its too much... Ill delete it if wanted...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
...Whatever befalls the earth, befalls the sons of the earth. Man did not weave the web of life; he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself.
-Chief Seattle of the Suquamish Tribe.

From: Chicago, IL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2465

posted      Profile for ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
HAHAHA....Wow..that Gollum one was...special. And hilarious! Bravo, bravo... :::applauds the filth:::
From: Rhode Island, yo! | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 955
posted      Profile for Ecthelion of the Fountain   Email Ecthelion of the Fountain   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
man i dont have enough hands to cover all their eyes!!!!

this is good, better than i hoped

gandalf- i came with no specific charter when i came to middle earth, so i decided to help the free people of middle earth,

so in a way i just kinda assumed the missionary position

From: seattle, wa, usa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Falco Chubb Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2683

posted      Profile for Falco Chubb Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Female to Merry: - "Wow, that entish brew has certainly made you larger"
Merry to female: - " that aint the only thing bigger baby!"

Wormtongue to Female: - "They dont call me wormtongue for nothin'!"

Ainur to Ainur: - "Lets make sweet music together!"

From: Suffolk, England | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my God.

Swifty, evidently you have decided to push the line a bit. I just spilled coffee on my keyboard because of you, I was laughing so hard. [] Has anyone nominated you for Lug's "Funniest Person" thread? First that Marlin Perkins comment, and now this.

My avatarless friend (Fight the Power!), excellent choice for a thread.

From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eledhsúle
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1980

posted      Profile for Eledhsúle   Author's Homepage   Email Eledhsúle   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Boromir the ladies man to every handmaiden of Gondor that goes by: Hey baby! Wanna blow the biggest horn of Gondor []

[] Someone did say the needed one "Horn" line...

From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1435

You know, at least this thread has adult MT members making funny innuenduous comments about consenting adult Middle Earth beings. I don't think we should worry, Ecthelion-if you take a look at some of the inns and Harry Potter threads, slash fanfic and fantasies about minors in a children's book are being discussed by, er, children and adults.

BTW, Aragorn's sword, Dwarf beards, entdraught and hobbits, the Rohirrim, and Boromir's horn seem to provide particularly good fodder for our pick up lines. And I always wondered about that Galadriel line, WT.

[ 11-15-2002, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: Swift Asfaloth ]

From: Calenardhon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Falco Chubb Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2683

posted      Profile for Falco Chubb Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Galadriel to Frodo - "Look into the mirror and tell me what fate awaits you Frodo"
Frodo - "well..... I see you and half a dozen other elf chicks all over me!!!"

From: Suffolk, England | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 955
orc to another orc,

nice iron shod shoes, wanna screw?

Merewyn
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2052
posted      Profile for Merewyn   Email Merewyn   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think I've done something fatal to my stomach! [] [] You lot are hilarious!
From: Gondor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] [] [] [] [] [] @ all

Balrog: "Anybody taste my whip?"

Arwen to Aragorn: "Tell me more about the "Seeing Stones"...
Aragorn to Arwen: "Baby... just... balls... big balls..."

Sauron to Shelob: "I'll show you my big black tower..."
"I feel Mt. Doom might erupt today again..."

[ 11-15-2002, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: Belegurth ]

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
omigod, I shall burst a blood vessel. I love Falco's Wormtongue one...

But really, you are an evil-minded lot. Keep up the good work! []

And Eled, thanks for the "horn" one! I always thought you were so sweet... []

[ 11-15-2002, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

simbelmyne
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2530
posted      Profile for simbelmyne   Email simbelmyne   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aragorn to Arwen: My weapon is sheathed and I'm ready - ride hard.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Take risks

From: manchester | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Sim - you are a disgrace. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1435

Oh, oh, oh I can't breathe... *gasp*

I think Sim and Thorin are comic geeeniiiusses! []

Where is Glóin? I bet he'd be brilliant at this as well!

Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

posted      Profile for Dark Lord Andúril   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Andúril   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Arwen: Ride on Asfaloth! Ride on!
From: In Imladris I dwell... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Aragorn to Arwen: My weapon is sheathed and I'm ready - ride hard.

My favorite one so far. [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Warg
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 67

posted      Profile for Warg   Email Warg   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gollum: "'up up it goes, when hanging it reaches my toes.' Guesssss, my precious, and you shall eats it."
From: Chicago, IL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 955
Hi may name isAnfauglir known as 'the Red Maw' they call me that for a few reasons
Isiltári
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2385

posted      Profile for Isiltári   Author's Homepage   Email Isiltári   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] [] []
You guys are hilarious!!!!!!!

Boromir: The Horn of Gondor is so powerful that people will come from miles away!

From: Mirkwood | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 955
ohhhhh, you bad girl

swift, your question in trivia sparked that last one =)

[ 11-15-2002, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Ecthelion of the Fountain ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Ooooh deeeeaaaaar, your minds. And Warg, that one is wicked!

*dies laughing*

edit: *decides not to die laughing, might miss something! [] *

[ 11-16-2002, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » middle earth pick up lines (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help