Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » middle earth pick up lines (Page 10)
Author Topic: middle earth pick up lines
Captain of Gondor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5254

posted      Profile for Captain of Gondor   Author's Homepage   Email Captain of Gondor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gladrial to Sauron: So how far does Mount Doom explode? []

[ 04-11-2007, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: Captain of Gondor ]

From: Ririe, Idaho | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Legolas to Haldir: "I know how to make that hair shine...if you know what I mean."
Haldir: "Just....just don't. Ok?"

Boromir to Arwen: "You gotta watch out for my Watcher in the water...if you know what I mean."
Aragorn: "ahaha....wait a minute!"

Eowyn to Faramir: "Us Rohan women know how to ride those horses...if you know what I mean."
Faramir: "I think it'd be hard not to tell what you mean..."
Eowyn: "What was that about being hard, now?"
Faramir: [] []

[ 04-11-2007, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gimli to Legolas: 'ever wanted to find out what we male Dwarves get up to deep in our underground Mountains, with almost no female company?'

[ 04-13-2007, 04:26 AM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nazgûl
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5516
posted      Profile for Nazgûl   Author's Homepage   Email Nazgûl   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
wow everyone, amazing lines. very creative.

Sam to Frodo: Hey i was bored last night so I took the ring and well....all I'm going to say is it's stuck again.

From: Boston | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Faramir to Eowyn: "Aragorn told me you really knew how to ride..."
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Arwen to Aragorn: "Is that a broken sword in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] But... What use is a broken sword? []

Edit: I always thought this was a bit... []

SAM: Everywhere I lie there's a dirty great root sticking into my back.
FRODO: Just shut your eyes, and imagine you're back in your own bed with a soft mattress and a lovely feather pillow.
SAM: It's not working, Mr. Frodo. I'm never going to be able to sleep out here.
FRODO: Me neither, Sam

But then, I have a mind like a sewer. []

[ 05-28-2011, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
evidently...
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

No worse than everyone else in here, pi! []

GANDALF: You feel its power growing, don't you? I've felt it, too.

[]

Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
But... What use is a broken sword?
Of course, Éomer's sword was never broken...  -
From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I thought Éomer had a spear? [] Anyhow, I'd expect no less from a Rohirrim! []

[ 05-29-2011, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Frodo: I’m not wearing Mithril trousers — I’m just that hard.
From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

SAM (or anyone else for that matter): There's an eye opener and no mistake! []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Arwen to Aragorn: "Is that a broken sword in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
[]
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Let’s try Appendix B – The Tale of Years

Having grown larger than any from many an Ent draft Pippen needed to find a mate in the Shire with compatible physiology. So in 1427 Peregrin Took marries Diamond of Long Cleeve. Before that he had considered one of the Longhole lasses of Bree.

The Third Age
The Fallohides enter Eriador. The Stoors come over the Redhorn Pass and move to the Angle

3018 21 September
Gandalf meets Shadowfax, but the horse will not allow him to come...

3018 26 September
Frodo comes to Bombadil

Wait a minute. When did we vary from "pick up lines" and degrade to pure smut? Oh, Yes. Years ago. []

[ 06-26-2015, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Aiwrendel ]

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
When did we vary from "pick up lines" and degrade to pure smut? Oh, Yes. Years ago. [] []

...from about post 8 or so on the 1st page [] [] [] []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I assume we all made a lot of broken sword jokes in here at some point? If not, shame on us.
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
I assume we all made a lot of broken sword jokes in here at some point? If not, shame on us.
Yep. about 11 years ago on page 2:
quote:
by Swift Asfaloth:
Aragorn to Arwen: "Let's go someplace quiet and you can help me reforge my sword..."

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » middle earth pick up lines (Page 10)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help