Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » middle earth pick up lines (Page 1)
Author Topic: middle earth pick up lines
Roll of Honor Ecthelion of the Fountain
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 955
posted      Profile for Ecthelion of the Fountain   Email Ecthelion of the Fountain   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
posting this here, because as we know the room denotes a veteran following, and perhaps some of the subject matter than i hope comes up in this thread will be of a slightly more mature nature than would usually be found on the site

WARNING, MAY CONTAIN ADULT THEMES

ok so, can you guys think of any middle earth pick up lines?

dwarf pickup like, the rare female dwarf comes up to a husky male dwarf and says 'mine me baby'

can anyone think of any others

find this objectionable, pm me, add to it,,,, i know there are some crafty minds out there

[ 11-12-2002, 01:26 AM: Message edited by: Ecthelion of the Fountain ]

From: seattle, wa, usa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

posted      Profile for Dark Lord Andúril   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Andúril   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
lol WGW will have a field day with this...
From: In Imladris I dwell... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 955
posted      Profile for Ecthelion of the Fountain   Email Ecthelion of the Fountain   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hey, youre 14, go away
From: seattle, wa, usa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
simbelmyne
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2530
posted      Profile for simbelmyne   Email simbelmyne   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Galadriel to Sauron: Someday, baby, I'll wear your ring.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Take risks

From: manchester | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Shelob to lost orc:

"Let me spin my webs around ya, baby."

"Uh, let me devour you tonight, you nasty orc, you."

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 955
Beren to Melian,,, so, whats behind the girdle?
Roll of Honor The Mighty Müsnud
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 720

posted      Profile for The Mighty Müsnud   Author's Homepage   Email The Mighty Müsnud   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bill the Pony to the Prancing Pony: Hey baby! What's your sign?

Prancing Pony sign: ...

From: Wichita, KS, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Swift Asfaloth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1435

posted      Profile for Swift Asfaloth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Smaug to lady dragon: "C'mon baby light my fire"

Male hobbit to female hobbit: "Your **** nope, too R-rated, sorry or mine?" PICK UP LINE CENSORED BY SWIFT ASFALOTH

Shadowfax to Middle Earth mare: "Nice tail, baby, and what a set of legs! Whinnnny!"

From: Calenardhon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] at Swifty. Okay, I hope this doesn't get me banned or anything.
* looks around furtively *

Sam to Rosie: "No, it's not Sting in my pants. I'm happy to see you."

Gollum: "Want to see my precious?"

Gandalf: "My staff is bigger than Saruman's."

Gimli to Galadriel: "You know what they say about dwarves with big beards, right?"

Eowyn to Aragorn: "You should see what all that horseback riding does for my thigh muscles."

From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1435

Dying laughing at your pick up lines, you innuenduous Dwarf! Ecthelion did put a disclaimer at the beginning of the thread, but perhaps we should consult Marcho on legal issues. Some of your lines may be "actionable", and that's why I left the word "hole" out of my hobbit pick up line. []

I may try Eowyn's line on someone this afternoon. I'll send you a commission if it's successful, Thorin. []

[ 11-13-2002, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: Swift Asfaloth ]

From: Calenardhon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
Swifty, that may be risky. You may want to try that line out on me first to make sure it works. And then of course you have to prove your claim. Practice makes perfect. Do you need directions to Indianapolis?
From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, Thorin! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"If I told you you had a nice hroa would you hold it against me?"
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sauron: "I've had my eye on you for a long time, baby."

[ 11-13-2002, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1435

Too late Thorin, I'm a risk-takin' gal, and the risk has been taken. Eowyn's pick up line works quite well outside of Middle Earth, and your check is in the mail. Oh, and it helps to wear black riding...never mind. []

Treebeard to Wandlimb: "You make me feel... bendable.

[ 11-13-2002, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Swift Asfaloth ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 955
treebeard looking at an ent wife

"honey, suddely im so stiff i cant walk"

Mithril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 562

posted      Profile for Mithril   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What no jokes about the horn of Gondor!
From: Somerset, England | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

We're waiting, Mithril... []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
* sigh *
Swifty has rejected me once again. SSA, I'll be over at the Newt shortly to hit on you and try to get you drunk. []

Merry & Pippin: Want to see what drinking entdraught can do to a hobbit?

Arwen: If you notice, not only is my body unaffected by age, but parts of it are unaffected by gravity.

Legolas: Did you know that the elvish language is 80% humming?

Roll of Honor Kosomot
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1105

posted      Profile for Kosomot   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This is one the finest threads I´ve read in ages!

Thanks for the laughs, all! []

From: The Hells of Iron | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This is actually in LotR:

Galadriel to Gimli: "It is said that the skill of the Dwarves is in their hands rather than in their tongues, yet that is not true of Gimli."

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Kosomot
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1105

posted      Profile for Kosomot   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, there´s no such smiley in the world that would express my joy at WT´s post.
From: The Hells of Iron | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 955
oh yeah, morwen called me hurin the steadfast for years, long before melkor chained me to this chair
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

posted      Profile for Dark Lord Andúril   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Andúril   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ecthelion, "hey, youre 14, go away" were you reffering to me? Because if you were then you are mistaken my friend, what made you think I was 14?
From: In Imladris I dwell... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

(This is what i've called at School...)

Galadriel to Sauron: Hey lord of the ring! - Think about it.

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » middle earth pick up lines (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help