Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » Where would you live in Middle Earth? (Page 7)
Author Topic: Where would you live in Middle Earth?
Estel the Ranger
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4576

posted      Profile for Estel the Ranger   Author's Homepage   Email Estel the Ranger   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i'd live in and around Rivendell, i would also like the White city! []
From: jasper TX via melbourne VIC Australia. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I woder how the Shire would suit a dragon [] ...soo manny hobbits to feast on...er I mear the friendly hobbits to talk to []
*mmmm*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" - The Life of Brian

From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estel the Ranger
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4576

posted      Profile for Estel the Ranger   Author's Homepage   Email Estel the Ranger   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
pfffft!
Hobbits are too small to make meal for
a dragon!
Move to the misty mountains and feast on as many
goblins and wargs as you wish! []

[ 06-25-2004, 05:23 AM: Message edited by: The Ranger ]

From: jasper TX via melbourne VIC Australia. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Don't give him any ideas...because after he eats all those (bad tasting) goblins, he might be after me []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Hi! My name is Telpy and I'm a Skittle-addict.

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hidalgo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1083
posted      Profile for Hidalgo   Edit/Delete Post 
He is always after you, anyway.
From: Madrid - Spain | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
eh...well, I'm not dead...yet!

(btw, he's actually sitting behind me [] )

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Hi! My name is Telpy and I'm a Skittle-addict.

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still living by Lake Evendim! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galadhir
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4731
posted      Profile for Galadhir   Author's Homepage   Email Galadhir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, in the reign of Elessar I would definately want to live in Rivendell. Not only is the Last Homely House the perfect place, whether you like eating, reading or thinking or a pleasent mixture of them all, but Celeborn is there. Celeborn, Elladan and Elrohir - my cup runneth over []
From: Doriath | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elrohir Alcarin-Tasartir
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4910
posted      Profile for Elrohir Alcarin-Tasartir   Author's Homepage   Email Elrohir Alcarin-Tasartir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well I have to say Minas Tirith to sleep... and have my job in Osgiliath... and also a place to have vacations in the border of Gondor and Rohan.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Felipe González de Otoya De Narváez
Bogotá, Distrito Capital, Colombia, South America

From: Bogotá, Distrito Capital, Colombia | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
First Age: Vinyamar, then Gondolin

Second Age: Númenore, specifically Andunië

Third Age: Grey Havens

From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aina Moja
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1962

posted      Profile for Aina Moja   Author's Homepage   Email Aina Moja   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Er...I would live in Gondor. Specifically Ithilien. I think most of you can figure out why. [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
They miss the whisper that runs any day in your mind,
“Who are you really, wanderer?”—
and the answer you have to give no matter how dark
and cold the world around you is: “Maybe I'm a king.”
William Stafford

From: The Back of A Camel | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katrina
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4377

posted      Profile for Katrina   Email Katrina   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Either Gondor, or the Shire.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
'All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing.'
- Edmund Burke

From: Fike Nation | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Prince Of Ithil
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4929
posted      Profile for Prince Of Ithil   Email Prince Of Ithil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Minas Ithil before it fell to the Nazgul.
From: Colchester, Great Britain | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lassë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3063

posted      Profile for Lassë   Email Lassë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -
From: Berlin | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
But he may find out eventually []

I'd like to live in Rivendell, please ...

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silvanis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4926
posted      Profile for Silvanis   Email Silvanis   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i would like to live in one of the small towns of Rohan but not one that fell to uruk-hai

[ 12-09-2004, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Silvanis ]

From: i dont know IM LOST!!! | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Rohan, definately, or maybe somewhere in Rhun or Khand...
From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silvanis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4926
posted      Profile for Silvanis   Email Silvanis   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
yes Elora you are like the only one who would live in rohan (if there are more people, opps)
From: i dont know IM LOST!!! | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wrong!

If I were not a hobbit, by size and RL location, I would choose Rohan. All those beautiful horses. And Éomer!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Huh what? Oh, not me, the real Éomer. []

Just wanted to come in here and amend my earlier post in this thread. Then I said I'd want to live in Edoras, but I'm now bumping that down behind pre-King's Men Númenor (Andúnië to be specific). []

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hidalgo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1083
posted      Profile for Hidalgo   Edit/Delete Post 
How about the beautiful white city of Minas Tirith? Can you think of a better place?
From: Madrid - Spain | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Um, yeah: Andúnië. Duh. []
From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Can you think of a better place?
Ondolindë
From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

Typical pointy-ear. []

Still a good choice, though.

Aina Moja
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1962

posted      Profile for Aina Moja   Author's Homepage   Email Aina Moja   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Can you think of a better place?
My Ithilien is better than your Andúnië anyday. []
[]

From: The Back of A Camel | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » Where would you live in Middle Earth? (Page 7)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help