Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » Where would you live in Middle Earth? (Page 5)
Author Topic: Where would you live in Middle Earth?
Falco Chubb Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2683

posted      Profile for Falco Chubb Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would live in Gondolin, then after it's fall, I would move to Tol Galen.
From: Suffolk, England | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isiltári
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2385

posted      Profile for Isiltári   Author's Homepage   Email Isiltári   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mirkwood, which is a good choice, considering that I already live there. []
From: Mirkwood | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rómenya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2589

posted      Profile for Rómenya   Author's Homepage   Email Rómenya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gondolin was beautiful before it fell so I might want to live there before Morgoth destroyed it. My other favorite place is Rivendell, but it wouldn't be the same without Elrond or the Evenstar. The same with Lothlorien, Galadriel totally makes it what it is.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose

My dreams are my reality...

From: In the shadow of the day | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lord Mithrandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 978

posted      Profile for Lord Mithrandir   Email Lord Mithrandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to change my mind for Lothlórien.
'Tis better than Rivendell...

From: Olympia, WA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharicon Melnibone
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2887
posted      Profile for Sharicon Melnibone   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'd live in The Shire. Where else?
From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ingwë
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2751

posted      Profile for Ingwë   Email Ingwë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I have to admit that if there were anywhere I could live in this period, it would definately have to be shores of Cuiviénen, but seing as it no longer exists, I would settle for the Taniquetil.
From: formerly Taniquetil, now in the white city | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ararwaen
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2867

posted      Profile for Ararwaen   Author's Homepage   Email Ararwaen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would choose to live in Imladris. My second choice would be Fangorn. My third choice would be Rohan. I love animals. Horses would do.
From: Middle Earth | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystic Vala
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2794

posted      Profile for Mystic Vala   Author's Homepage   Email Mystic Vala   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
In Middel earth I would live in either:

1. Minas tirith (of course if it would be at peace)
2. The Shire
3. Lothlorien

From: Pennsylvania... where horror flys by night, and blasphemy. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dancing Sparrow
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2240

posted      Profile for Dancing Sparrow   Author's Homepage   Email Dancing Sparrow   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Along a pretty river (a short horse ride from the beach) in a beautiful little cottage somewhere in southern Forlingdon, north of the shire.
From: Over Yonder *points south* | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
In the willow-meads of Nan-tathren(Tasarinan).

It has always tickled my fancy...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I inhaled. That was the point." -Barack Obama

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Naquellion
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2874

posted      Profile for Naquellion   Author's Homepage   Email Naquellion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would live in Rivendell!!
There are two many things there that I love for me to turn it down!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Self-realization...I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said...'I drank what?'"
- Val Kilmer, "Real Genius"

From: Henderson State University | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anoren Anarinwa
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2435

posted      Profile for Anoren Anarinwa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lothlorien.
Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fabian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1948

posted      Profile for Fabian   Email Fabian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'd move around a lot, but my home would, it seems, be Rivendell
From: Sweden, land of... err... stuff. | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Kaladir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2695

posted      Profile for Kaladir   Email Kaladir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i'd like to live in ithilien i think, i like the idea of trees, rivers and the countryside... I think ideally I want to live in the cave behind the waterfall!!!!
From: Glasgow | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have thought, and I have decided:

I will be a multimillionaire having houses in several regions of which I spend the various seasons:
Summer and winter: My beach house at the Grey Havens
Spring and Fall: Lothlorien.

Though, of course, I may change which seasons I attend where as I please. Also, I will have a small cave in Ithilien to do as I please with. []
(If you're going to dream, you might as well dream big....)

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GimBill
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2658

posted      Profile for GimBill   Author's Homepage   Email GimBill   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My first instinct would have to be Lorien, but seeing as how I love the dwarves and their culture, Moria at it's prime would also be a very good choice for me. But, being a Ranger would also be fun. Getting to see all over the country, and all. Minas Tirith would be fun, too. Just because.
From: The Heart of Yawgoog! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lynx the Ranger
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2844
posted      Profile for Lynx the Ranger   Author's Homepage   Email Lynx the Ranger   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My first choice would be Rohan for the horses and the open plains!

Second would be Minas Tirith, simply because I'm a Boromir and Faramir fan!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
~ Boromir Lives!!

From: South Ithilien in Chicago | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinwë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1755

posted      Profile for Tinwë   Email Tinwë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I live in Minas Tirith []
From: Lost and alone... | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Edoras, definitely. I love the mountains, and I just think the city is very cool.

Plus the climate of Rohan is perfect for me: not too cold, not too hot, with a nice mix of plains, hills, and mountains.

And there's also the fact that I love the people and culture of Rohan. []

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Definitely Laketown. Surrounded by water, think of all the seafood, and woods, think of all the good fresh meat. Then you have the constant influx of fine elf goods coming in.

Yeah, I'd like Laketown.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GEAUX SAINTS!!

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anoren Anarinwa
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2435

posted      Profile for Anoren Anarinwa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Like I said, I'd rather live in Lothlorien. But the BarrowDowns site says I should live in Edoras. []
Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to live on Mount Doom! []
From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimilkhad
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2746

posted      Profile for Gimilkhad   Author's Homepage   Email Gimilkhad   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to live in Minas Tirith or Rivendell!
From: Minas Tirith | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pharaz Kiwi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2880

posted      Profile for Pharaz Kiwi   Author's Homepage   Email Pharaz Kiwi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey I live in NZ I have it all anyway
-------------------------------------
Let me think
-the shire looks peaceful
-Rohan has horses
-Lorien looks cool but I dont like the thought of sleeping in trees, falling out of a tree is far worse than falling from the top bunk bed
-Minas Tirith sounds fantastic
But I would probably have to pic Rivendell

From: Dead smack in the middle, New Zealand | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystic Hunter
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2298

posted      Profile for Mystic Hunter   Email Mystic Hunter   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Rivendell!Cause I love elves!!And Rangers!!!They are the best of all types of people!
From: Rivendell | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » Where would you live in Middle Earth? (Page 5)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help