Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » Where would you live in Middle Earth? (Page 4)
Author Topic: Where would you live in Middle Earth?
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

posted      Profile for Jango   Email Jango   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'd probably end up living in Sauron's dungeon!!!!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Sonofabitch I'm sick of these dolphins." ~Steve Zissou

From: US Virgin Islands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinwë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1755

posted      Profile for Tinwë   Email Tinwë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would want to live in Lothlórien because I love elves and I would love to live in trees, especially mallorn trees.
From: Lost and alone... | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cassandra
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1600
posted      Profile for Cassandra   Edit/Delete Post 
You Elf-lovers are so boring! Why not desire something other than a plain boring life, something more?

Here is my choice:

Minas Morgul - I am far more intelligent than Orcs; I would rise through the Sauron's ranks rapidly and become the successor to Gothmog.

Mordor! Mordor, ripe with terror and evil power!
East Wind blew there; the shade upon the Dark Tower

Spread like locusts in corrupt vales of ash and bone.
O fell walls! Black towers! O foul Watchers carved of stone!

O Mordor, Mordor! Shall Orcs behold the Dark Tower,
Or East Wind blow again, conquer all with evil power?

Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nienna
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1788
posted      Profile for Nienna   Author's Homepage   Email Nienna   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
everywhere, id follow the route of the fellowship and then eventually the 'company'. im curios as to what the gray havens hold .. hmm .. interesting
From: california | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azaelia of Willowbottom
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1077
posted      Profile for Azaelia of Willowbottom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I am a follower of the Fellowship of the Ring, though I would be a hobbit-girl from Willowbottom first.
Hobbits are so cool!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
*Zali: Foolish Hobbit-lass*
"A new day will come!"
~Samwise the Brave

From: Willowbottom :) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neff
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1673

posted      Profile for Neff   Author's Homepage   Email Neff   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Jango Fett: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Fimbrethil: Your idea is great but I would live in
Barad dúr. Then me and Sauron would rule the world!!! ALL OF CREATION WOULD FALL TO YOUR POWER!!!! THROUGH DESTINY AND MIGHT WE SHALL RULE SUMPREME!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
We are shaped and changed by what we love.
-Goethe

From: I give up....Los Angeles | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olkrish
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1793

posted      Profile for Olkrish   Author's Homepage   Email Olkrish   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to live on the edge of Mirkwood near the Lonely Mountain. You see, there you get the best of three worlds: the elves, the men in Dale, and the dwarves beneath the mountain. Sounds pretty good to me.
From: Gomer | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liona
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1792
posted      Profile for Liona   Email Liona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Probably in Rohan. It's a cool place. Yeah.
Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evenspire
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 689
posted      Profile for Evenspire   Email Evenspire   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If the Hobbits of Hobbiton didn't mind (and of course they would) I'd build a treehouse in the "Party Tree". I'd hold parties under it of course.
From: U | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cassandra
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1600
posted      Profile for Cassandra   Edit/Delete Post 
The party tree got chopped down. Maybe you can build a treehouse in the new mallorn! Build one like Galadriel's splendid home!

[ 02-22-2002, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: Fimbrethil ]

Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Marcho Blackwood - MSS
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

posted      Profile for Marcho Blackwood - MSS   Email Marcho Blackwood - MSS   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would choose a nice cottage on the edge of the woods along the stream that runs through the center of Bindbale.

Oh, wait! I already live there!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Marcho Blackwood, MSS - #16 Brookshade Close - Bindbale, North Farthing, The Shire
1st Winner Mahanaxar's Boy Howdy of Approval with 2 Bronze Stars (3rd Award) & Balrog Cluster with Laurel.
King of Grammar with Queen SSA
Sass this hoopy hobbit frood who really knows where his towel is!

From: Bindbale, North Farthing | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor the Fair
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1805

posted      Profile for Elanor the Fair   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
As one who was born at Bag End, my heart is there. (And hands off our mallorn; no tree houses in there! Remember, no Big People allowed in the Shire any more.) For my holidays: Rivendell, Minas Tirith, or somewhere by the sea. Hobbit holes rock - oops, that's a bit out of character...
Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estella Brandybuck
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1819

posted      Profile for Estella Brandybuck   Email Estella Brandybuck   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Being originally a Bolger, and now a Brandybuck I would have to say The Shire. Second choice would be Rivendell or Lothlorien.
From: The Shire | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Miz Lobelia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1612

posted      Profile for Miz Lobelia   Email Miz Lobelia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bag End, of course!!!!!
From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quendil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1661

posted      Profile for Quendil   Email Quendil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bag End or Rivendell!
From: Japan | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neffy G
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1852

posted      Profile for Neffy G   Email Neffy G   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Rivendell or anywhere with elves really! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I have a strategy, your not in it.

From: Wherever really . . . | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asphodel of Brandy Hall
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1842

posted      Profile for Asphodel of Brandy Hall   Email Asphodel of Brandy Hall   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would live in a hobbit hole. I am Asphodel from Brandy Hall!!!!
From: Wisconsin USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Link
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1859

posted      Profile for Dark Link   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would Hail from Rivendell, but I would Wish to travel with Mithrandir and support him in his Travels
From: Waiting in the Water Temple... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malgilwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1121

posted      Profile for Malgilwen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Rivendale(sp?)
From: New Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithy gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2708

posted      Profile for faithy gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email faithy gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i know that if i lived in middle earth i would live in either lorien or hobbiten
From: under a pointy hat. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haldir of Lorien
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1624
posted      Profile for Haldir of Lorien   Email Haldir of Lorien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would live in Lothlorien or Hobbiton.There are lots of beautiful and magical places in Middle Earth that it makes it hard to choose only one of them.
From: Mexico | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

posted      Profile for Dark Lord Andúril   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Andúril   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Rivendell, that last homely house... All the company (save Boromir) say that they desire to remain there.
From: In Imladris I dwell... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I already own The Last Homely House [] , but I would probably choose to live close to, but not in, Brandy Hall. Shire countryside, and a river, and lots of hobbity relations - perfect. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calentirn
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2804

posted      Profile for Calentirn   Email Calentirn   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Definitely Isengard, in Orthanc. As no one has said it, I would have it all to myself. My name even belongs with Orthanc. Who wouldn't want to have their own private fortress? I just wouldn't make the same mistakes as Saruman.
From: Nebraska | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2465

posted      Profile for ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to live on Bagshot Row, in Hobbitton. Either #3 Bagshot Row or Bagend. I have wanted to live in the Shire since I was 3 years old.... []
From: Rhode Island, yo! | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Ivy Bush » Where would you live in Middle Earth? (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help