Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Minas Tirith's 11th Anniversary !!! (Page 1)
Author Topic: Minas Tirith's 11th Anniversary !!!
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -

May 21 – 25 is our anniversary. Stop by and say hi!

We've had some comings and goings. The domain is paid up until 2020. The .net domain is expiring. The Hobbit movie creeps closer...

Not much going on, but at least we have each other!

Cheers!

WGW

10th, 9th, 8th, 5th, 4th, and 3rd anniversary threads...

From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy 11th MT []

[] HIP HIP HOORAY! []

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! []

4 years for me. []

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
YAY ! [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy annivesary! Although I have been working at my current post for longer.

[ 05-20-2011, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Aikanáro
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3121

posted      Profile for Aikanáro   Email Aikanáro   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
11 years? Impressive! []

Happy Anniversary, Minas Tirith. (Or, in keeping with tradition, Alassëa Atyenáre [] )

From: Mar Vanwa Tyaliéva | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aika ! [] [] [] []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arorë Silvertongue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3570

posted      Profile for Arorë Silvertongue   Author's Homepage   Email Arorë Silvertongue   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations to Minas Tirith! []
From: Home. For now. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorongil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 792

posted      Profile for Thorongil   Email Thorongil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Booga booga booga!! [] I've been here for most of those years...I forget how many exactly.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
I'm a denizen. Athene said so.

From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I missed the first third of those years - been here for nearly two-thirds, though!
Happy Anniversary! :-)

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy 11th! Been here since the beginning...
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not only have you been here since the First Age but you've posted continually throughout the years. Many have been here longer than I, but far, far fewer have more posts.
Two [] [] for that.

edit: the flaming Minas Tirith i's on top remind me of the beacons.

[ 05-23-2011, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: pi ]

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I think I was sparse in '01 & early '02, and again around '04, but always managed to come by for a few posts here & there along the way.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Happy Anniversary MT []
From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
happy elevensies!
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday, Minas Tirith! Long may your streets be populated and your inns full of merriment.

Edit: 9 Years for me, I'm becoming quite the Oldbie. []

[ 05-25-2011, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy eleventh, MT! Here's to eleven more! []

My ninth anniversary here is coming up in a few months, too. Ack, that's a third of my life. []

[ 05-25-2011, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Éomer ]

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Impressive, very impressive!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's just over a third of mine. Scary thought. [] I kinda wish I hadn't seen your post, I wouldn't have worked that out.
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry.

Technically it's just a little less than a third of my life, since I turn 28 this year.

Oh, God. Two more years until I turn 30 and become old! []

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If it's any consolation to you, you don't act like you're bordering 30. []
[]

[ 05-27-2011, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: Telperaca ]

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

Thanks. I take great pride in my immaturity. []
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Oh, God. Two more years until I turn 30 and become old.
[]

Thanks very much for calling me old []

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

Aww, I didn't mean it. I get hyperbolic when I'm anxious, is all.
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

I can hardly remember 30...
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Minas Tirith's 11th Anniversary !!! (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help