Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » A Few Side Changes Per Avatars
Author Topic: A Few Side Changes Per Avatars
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
In order to make the return to avatars as smooth as possible, I made a few long-needed tweaks.

First off, the icons in the top right have changed. I wanted the Avatar Gallery to be in an obvious place, and the top of the first profile page wasn't good enough. I always thought the reset posts option didn't need to be on every page (it's still on the first profile page), and the search link has always been buried in the middle. Hence, the new arrangement.

The citizen directory has been revamped. I removed a lot of things that were redundant on the first page, but it still needs some cleaning up. A change that is not obvious is that it now searches the avatar field. Results not only show the avatar filename, but display the image as well.

The FAQ concerning avatars has been tweaked, as well as the Avatar Gallery item on the About page.

The Avatar Gallery title image is new, but it will soon be replaced with something a bit more interesting.

Anyway, I think that's about it. Woohoo!

From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » A Few Side Changes Per Avatars
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help