Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » The Calm After the Storm (Page 2)
Author Topic: The Calm After the Storm
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Just wanted to know what everyone thought about the posting lull after each of our witches left us.
Well, I’m disappointed.
From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I found myself posting less when boorish folk are about the boards. WiKi/Goodwench had a knack, nay, style of steering so many threads off onto the same ol road with their negativity, no matter what the subject. The place is a friendlier place with out them, but they did add some entertainment when others got riled over something they said/did. Too bad a decent middle can't be found. Maybe allowing them 5 posts a day? []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Folks I find annoying and manipulative will often cause me to post less or at least steer clear of certain threads but not so with Sarah & Wiki. They didn't cause me to post less, in fact, against my better judgment I found myself sucked into debates I didn't even care about and ordinarily would have skipped. I didn't like the abusiveness and they annoyed me, but I was also morbidly entertained. It's all a balancing act, how much negative can be endured before it outweighs the positive.
From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Waitaminute!

Sarah's gone?!

Now that just sucks! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GEAUX SAINTS!!

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » The Calm After the Storm (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help