profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » PM Limit Upped to 100
Author Topic: PM Limit Upped to 100
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I finally got off my tuckas and upped the PM limit to 100.

I too have a hoard of old messages I don't want to delete, and hopefully 100 should be a high enough limit. If the board doesn't slow to a crawl, perhaps I'll increase it again to 200 if the need arises.

From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks a lot !

Off-topic : I never got an answer about the fact I wanted to donate. Do you remember ? What of it ?

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*waves flags of joy!*
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dread Pirate Roberts
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2117
posted      Profile for The Dread Pirate Roberts   Email The Dread Pirate Roberts   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Since I only get around one PM a year, now I'm good for the next 95 years. Thanks, WGW!

"I'm so ronery, so ronery, so ronery and sadry arone." - Kim Jong Il

From: Blacksburg, VA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] I'm with you DPR, this is about as useful for me as receiving permission to swim across the Atlantic!! [] []
No doubt it'll be helpful for a great many other citizens however.. as usual, job well done WGW []

From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks - to me it's really useful! []

I delete most of those PMs where I don't expect another answer. If the topic was not completely uninteresting, I usually save it to a disk before deleting it. I have a hoard of old messages I have deleted []

But I want to keep many of those PMs that I might yet decide to answer - perhaps because the topic comes up later, or just because I want to reuse an old PM rather than create a new one []

So, another forty empty slots in that list are appreciated.
Good work, WGW!

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! Thanks WGW! [] []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't received a PM in quite a while but I have some old ones I treasure []
From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have exaclty 60 PMs stored and there is a line in my profile saying "You have more than 100 messages stored. Please delete old messages" [] []

Could anyone send me a PM to see if it's still working ? Thanks []

E : All good []

[ 02-22-2008, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
100 ? Sweet!!! [] [] []
From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » PM Limit Upped to 100
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help